No announcement yet.

Let's kill this one Boxing myth - ''Barrera took Naseem's heart''

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by purecyse View Post
    Well, by reports, and my own visual accounts, the Prince was already on his way out.

Naseem's work ethic was reaching a point of laziness, any form he had was deteriorating fight by fight and his hands were starting to give.

Naseem met a real warrior that night. A warrior who loved his craft so much that he married his pride to it.

The thing is, Naseem no longer had the heart to be on that stage. Barrera came out there and exposed it for everyone to see.
    I think this is probably closest to the truth. There are rumours he had hand issues too, but I think ultimately the hunger was no longer there. It comes with success for many sportsmen.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
      Uhh???? When did I say that Merchant's words were confirmation of a duck???
      Well i told you that you heard wrong and then you posted what Larry Merchant said, that to me said you didn't believe it. But fair enough, if im mistaken i'll tell you again, You heard wrong. Hamed didn't duck Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
        I think this is probably closest to the truth. There are rumours he had hand issues too, but I think ultimately the hunger was no longer there. It comes with success for many sportsmen.
        Yeah, that's what I'd heard. I think it was around that time that Naz got lazy with his training, and thought he couldn't be beaten... he just couldn't be bothered to put the work in anymore

Although, fair play, MAB dominated him.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          Oh and he also took his metabolism
          LMFAO!

Comment

I love the excuses Naz fans give. He was distracted, he wasn't ready....

Naz got the schooling of his life, his ego was burst and he quit.

Comment

Barrera took the piss outa him...

Comment

Originally posted by Glass Jaw
                oh, not to forget moarles no mass against pacquiao
                Come on man morales is allowed excuses naz ain't.

Comment

barrera was awesom in that fight

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                    FATALITY Barrera Wins

Sounds better with a picture

Yes, classic picture but Barrera didn't actually land a punch in that sequence. I was actually more impressed with Naseem's acrobatics in that fight. He dodged a lot of crazy wild hooks from Barrera but he lost, fair and square.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                      Oops didn't know the forum freaks were out in full force today.
                      in full fArce more like

Comment

Working...
                      X