The Amazing Spiderman Teaser Trailer - Official

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

emma stone :wank:

Comment

Batman and Spider-man are the 2 only comic book movies i would ever go see, they are taken the most seriously.

Comment

Spiderman 3 was perfectly set-up for the Peter/Harry blood feud, but they wrecked it completely. I don't even want to talk about the pussification of Venom.

I'm not interested in this reboot at all, especially with Dark Knight Rises coming out shortly after.

Comment

the 3rd movie completely ruined the franchise. too many f@cking character at one time. it's like they tried to squeeze everything since they knew it would be the last one

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
            the 3rd movie completely ruined the franchise. too many f@cking character at one time. it's like they tried to squeeze everything since they knew it would be the last one
            They were too concerned with showing off the Sandman special effects in my opinion.

Comment

Who's going to be the villain?

Comment

Originally posted by Rich Loc Jr View Post
                Probably Green Goblin again if they base it off the first comic.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich Loc Jr View Post
                  Word on the street says the Lizard.

They also got the same dude from the original movie to play him.

Apparently.

Comment

what a great week it has been
                    batman teaser,avengers trailer and now spiderman

Comment

stop complaining about the "reboot". yeah, its a new origins story, but he won't face the same villain. he won't have the same love interest, and it looks as if they'll explain why peter's "orphaned." this one will actually be more honest of Spider-man than the other films.

Comment

Working...
                      X