Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why The HWs Look less skilled than other divisions?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phoetoe View Post
    i think they're just as skilled as the lower divisions. they just have bad form.
    Huh????

Originally posted by -23- View Post
    physics.while you have once in a blue moon athletes like lebron james and dwight howard who ****ed it in the ass, its always going to be dificult for a bigger guy to do what the smaller guys do.smaller guys they waste less energy, because they are smaller.
    I understand them being slower, and throwing less punches, thats obvious.

But they look like UFC fighters this days. No coordination, no boxing skills(Only 2 or 3 HWs have),no condition,ect,ect,ect

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
      Huh????
      they look awkward doing the same things that more coordinated boxers do.

Comment

I personally think it's because there are fewer guys at or near the top with the heavyweights. Sometimes if I'm watching FNF, I'll watch two smaller guys who are less experienced or talented, and I have a hard time dealing with it because it's so ugly, so it's not like there aren't guys who don't have good skills at the lower weights. We're spoiled with the top guys who do it so well... the Mayweathers, Cottos, etc. who are at the top of deep divisions with a lot of guys fighting.

Why is this? I tend to agree with the other sports causing trouble. Football and basketball basically demand that you be big for most of the positions, and if you are good enough to be wanted, they'll hand you tons of money up front. Baseball maybe not so much, but it helps in a lot of cases. In boxing, your size doesn't matter, you can go out and do it. A guy who weighs 140 and wants to do sports can't even look at football or basketball, so boxing suddenly is more appealing. And with the money, there isn't that much to be made if you aren't all that good. Sure you'll get a couple thousand bucks, but you've had to pay for your training too, it's not going to make you rich.

Comment

David Haye is stepping up to re-light the division.

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
            I mean, Im not trying to hate on anybody, its a legit question.

Why is that the HWs this days look unskilled compare to other divisions.

I mean take into account Wald and Vitaly for HWs they are the best skilled of the bunch, but if you try to put any of them, with any top 10 fighter from lets say the SMW division, they get school bad.

Why the HW division is full half ass fighters or just regular guys, that in other division would get blown away?
            because these fat bastards have no discipline.

Comment

Working...
            X