Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner: After Mayweather is Done, I'll Take Over Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People with money who are decent, don't flash it around. People who aren't used to having money flash it around in public because they want to make it known that they have it. The best way to lose that money is to flash it around....either you get robbed, acquire a bunch of leeches to chip away at your stack, acquire a gold digger to help you dump off some cash, or you spend it all fast because you have way too much in your back pocket instead of in the bank.

Comment

the higher in weight he goes the more problems as he won't b that big @, say 140, but he makes it fun, but for 1 thing: he's NO FM...

Comment

Originally posted by UrDazed View Post
        No he acts like an idiot.
        which is acting Ghetto!

Comment

The only way Broner takes over boxing is by skipping 140. Because there are fighters at 140 that pose a serious threat to him.

Comment

dudes who call each other bad names all day everyday over a keyboard is saying that a dude flashing the money he EARNED is bad?!?....dudes who get amped up if their opinions aren't shared expects more from the next man than they do from themselves?!?

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
              which is acting Ghetto!
              How so? You know that everyone from a Ghetto is an idiot? That's ignorant.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                No actually it isn't an ignorant statement. He doesn't carry himself with respect and infact other boxers have called him out on his lack of respect.

No it hasn't. Not everyone is American.

No they don't because most people aren't American or care about African Americans, American slang or American culture. Being Ghetto isn't automatically a factor for people to hate you. Rios is ghetto and I don't hate him.

Nothing, some of the smartest people in the U.S. have came from bad areas and have been impoverished. Infact my father started with nothing. Less than alot of poor Americans. He's never acted ghetto or has carried himself with a lack of respect a day in his life.

I don't care where Broner lives. He acts ghetto you can be from anywhere an act ghetto. Like ive said a million times Demarco lived in a Tijuana ghetto and ate trash Yet, he's the most respectable person you'll ever meet. You won't see him flashing cash, using racist slurs, being hateful or acting like a clown. Being from a bad area isn't an excuse. Most boxers come from bad backgrounds and ghettos and they don't act like that clown Broner.

The argument here is that he's ghetto.... which really isn't an argument. The guy is ghetto. It doesn't matter where he came from or how much money he has. He lacks class. Class that other people that have came from equal or worse backgrounds have. Tapia, Demarco, Marquez, Kirkland, Pacquiao, Leonard, all have class. It doesn't matter if you like or dislike the guy.

He's ghetto

can you tell me that picture isn't ghetto? there's no he's young argument. You've never seen Canelo post pictures like that and he's younger
                I'll tell you this, 95% of the time someone calls another person "ghetto", its a non black referring to a black that acts in a way they don't approve of. That's no different than calling them the "N" word. If it doesn't, define what the word "ghetto" means in that context and how that applies to a person from a lower income neighborhood. There really is no way around it.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                  dude, why are u talking to yourself??
                  hahahaha That's exactly what I was thinking too.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                    @people crying about athletes outside of their sport. What kind of pu$$y world is that. Broner's job is to fight and that's all I care about. Couldn't give two ****s what he does outside of the ring. Broner must be doing something right if rarely anyone knocks his skills, but instead they cry that he's ghetto.
                    I think they fantasize about hanging out with these guys and that's why they pay attention to such things. lol

Comment

Originally posted by PulpFriction View Post
                      Good interview questions
                      Right, and this thread gets hijacked by ignorance instead of discussing the questions.

Such as...at first, I didn't understand or believe fighters when they say they don't watch tapes of opponents or train to fight a particular guy. But when you think about it, this approach makes perfect sense. Train to have an all-around game. Train to perfect as many key aspects of it as possible. Be prepared for whatever and make adjustments during the fight. Harder to get caught off guard or surprised by anything with this approach.

Comment

Working...
                      X