No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Adrien Broner Hits Guerrero-Berto Weigh-In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Adrien Broner Hits Guerrero-Berto Weigh-In

Ryan Maquinana was front and center at the official weigh-in for Robert Guerrero vs. Andre Berto in Ontario, California. Also present was the new WBC lightweight champion Adrien Broner, who briefly discussed his recent win over Antonio DeMarco and some future possibilities.

[Click Here To Read More]

Forget Mayweather, I would like to see a Broner vs Pacquiao matchup. If Mayweather does not want to fight PacMan, get the next best thing, which is Adrien Broner. To be Honest, Broner might be better than Floyd Already. Just my opinion but Broner appears to be the truth the way and the lightweight king.

Comment

Would be good for Broner if was as laid back as that all the time. He's articulate and has a natural charisma about him and you could easily see people liking him. There's always room for the goofiness now and again when it's needed, but he shouldn't try to do it all the time. It doesn't really suit him.

Comment

I like this side of Broner. Keep it cool, and crack a joke here and there. None of that over the top ish he does. I have faith, Broner will test himself, and take on the big fights.

Who else thinks, he's fighting 'the ghost', if Guerrero wins???

Comment

Originally posted by 1sballotHOF View Post
          I like this side of Broner. Keep it cool, and crack a joke here and there. None of that over the top ish he does. I have faith, Broner will test himself, and take on the big fights.

Who else thinks, he's fighting 'the ghost', if Guerrero wins???
          I doubt it.

I'm expecting Ricky Burns to be next.

Comment

Originally posted by voneric View Post
            Forget Mayweather, I would like to see a Broner vs Pacquiao matchup. If Mayweather does not want to fight PacMan, get the next best thing, which is Adrien Broner. To be Honest, Broner might be better than Floyd Already. Just my opinion but Broner appears to be the truth the way and the lightweight king.
            Interesting, i made a Broner Vs Paqciauo thread and everyone seems to think broner isnt ready yet.
            Last edited by ToPRaNK; 11-23-2012, 07:06 PM.

Comment

Broner would knock Pacquiao out.

Comment

Damn yall motha ****as are funnyyyyy. A couple weeks ago Broner was a phony and a wannabe and now he's knocking Pacman out and already better than Floyd? DAYUM. I love Broner and I was saying he'll be p4p before while yall were trashing the kid for the Ponce performance but this is going too far. First off Manny punches this kid in his mouth and makes him think twice about stepping up to his class that early, second the kid has a long way to go b4 reaching Floyd's level but at his age he's surpassed Floyd and its called evolution and its great to see, if he's anything like the genius and dedicated boxer Floyd is then he'll revolutionize the sport but many equally talented fighters have taken a stumble b4 reaching that point and that's what sets FLoyd apart so appreciate the man for his work, 17 years in the game at his level and only getting better is no joke. Wish Broner all the best and I hope to see amazing things from him

Comment

Fukin' dickriders using Broner's TKO of DeMarco as a gauge to beat Pacquiao!

ow well, did I say dickriders'...?

Comment

Pac KO's Broner inside of 4 rds

Comment

Working...
                    X