Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone Else Think Morales Garcia Was Close?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had it even going into the 11th round, but Garcia got the KD and then won the 12th round.....winning the fight by 3 points.

115-112 Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by ManBearG-Dog View Post
      Or was it just me and my dad? We both had it a draw at the end.

I though Morales won like 7 out out the first 10.

I had it draw as well.

Comment

\

Im only speaking my opinion and I had Garcia up by a couple of rounds but I had hope before the knockdown that Morraless was coming on and had won the last round and was winning the next after he broke Garcia nose. That shot took the fight away from Morrales who was coming on like a game veterean. I have so much respect for Morrales and give props to Garcia but I see a turbulent future for him unless his team teaches him how to avoid a jab and straight right. Morrales was landing on him like crazy. I really think Garcia could use some Floyd sr in his life to teach him defense and spacing but only if senior is gonna do the job and be on time and be dedicated to the CHAMP. I really feel that Broner and the Rios of the world will put a big hurt on Garcia because they are faster and have pop in there punches. I may even give Alvarado a shot at beating Garcia.

Comment

Morales * García
          9 1 10
          10 2 9
          9 3 10
          10 4 9
          10 5 9
          9 6 10
          9 7 10
          10 8 10
          9 9 10
          10 10 9
          8 11 10
          9 12 10
          112 = 116

Comment

Just watched the fight muted. And got 116-112 in favour to Garcia

Comment

I thought Morales won the Fight personally, the last 3 rounds were tough for him just like how i thought it would be..

Comment

116-111 Garcia for me. But yes, it was a close fight, despite me having it 8-4+KD, it was a close 8-4.

Comment

Only if you were favoring Morlaes on his previous accomplishments. 116-111 was alright. 115-112 if you were favoring Morlaes in the close rounds. 117-110 is you were favoring Garcia in the close rounds. 118-109 too wide and 114-113 way too close.

I found myelf favoring Garcia in the close rounds where both landed about the same number of punches. In rounds where they landed close to the same, Garcia landed the harder punches and Morlaes landed more jabs it seemed like. It probably depends on what you yourself prefer or favor.

Garcia out landed Morales and landed the harder punches the entire fight most of the time.
                  Last edited by 4Corners; 03-25-2012, 11:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by boricua2311 View Post
                    Morales * García
                    9 1 10
                    10 2 9
                    9 3 10
                    10 4 9
                    10 5 9
                    9 6 10
                    9 7 10
                    10 8 10
                    9 9 10
                    10 10 9
                    8 11 10
                    9 12 10
                    112 = 116
                    Someone who gave Garcia rd 3 cant be taken seriously.

Comment

Morales was turning it up and putting some meat on those punches towards the latter, pre-KD. Garcia was getting highly discouraged. I had it a draw up until the knock down. The tide was turning in Morales favour. But post knock down it all went Garcia's way.

Comment

Working...
                      X