Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dark Nips or Pink Nips???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It doesn't matter, I just don't care for very wide flat nips. Especially on a pair of small *******, its creepy

Comment

Originally posted by lebrick View Post
      pink is a color associated with the ladies for a reason..
      cuz of the vagina fool!

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
        Dark. They scream exotic!!
        ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

I'm not a tit man but....

If they are some bog ole ******* on a 30-40 year old Cuban Milf I love thos ebig ass silver dollar dark ass nipples.

If it's some young little white chick with A cups, nice little hips and a little bubble butt, I love those nice light little nips where you can put the whole titty in your mouth.

Basically if she's female, has all her teeth, weighs under 230 lbs and is disease free I will knock the stuffin out of that egg mcmuffin.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post

If they are some bog ole ******* on a 30-40 year old Cuban Milf I love thos ebig ass silver dollar dark ass nipples.

If it's some young little white chick with A cups, nice little hips and a little bubble butt, I love those nice light little nips where you can put the whole titty in your mouth.

Basically if she's female, has all her teeth, weighs under 230 lbs and is disease free I will knock the stuffin out of that egg mcmuffin.
            green fookin KAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

except I put my weight limit at 200

Comment

It's no fun if it isn't a public vote!!

Comment

Pink,puffy and with a very big areola! Is my type of *******.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post

Sounds like a man after my own heart. Skinny or fat, lightskinned or Black baby!!

Comment

It doesn't matter, as long as it fills my pail with milk for breakfast.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                      green fookin KAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

except I put my weight limit at 200
                      I have smashed some sexy b1tches over 200 homie. I fuked this italian lady that was my boss, she was a tall girl, big amazonian chick and was sexy as can be.

She had all the curves and all the weight in the right place.

Comment

Working...
                      X