Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Helenius Grabs Controversial Split Decision Over Chisora

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chisora won that fight for me, more aggressive fighter, higher workrate and landed the harder punches. He was in great shape for this fight feel bad for him but thats what happens when you fight under a Sauderland card.

Comment

You could just see this coming. Those judges should have to explain their cards.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        Hartwall Arena, Helsini, Finland - Dereck Chisora (16-2, 9KOs) put on the performance of his career, but still lost a shocking twelve round decision to undefeated rising superstar Robert Helenius (17-0, 11KOs). Helenius wins the vacant EBU heavyweight title. The scores were 115-113 for Helenius, 115-113 for Chisora and 115-113 for Helenius.

[Click Here To Read More]
        Fing disgraceful

Comment

I knew Chisora would get jobbed. By round 7, Sauerland had it 5-1 to Helenius!!!!

Comment

Are you serious? I turned off my stream after the 12th round ended expecting Chisora to get the victory, I mean the dude dominated. That's fucked up man.

Comment

Originally posted by -uppercut- View Post
              hhahahahahaha **** Germany ****country for boxing
              It was in Finland.

Comment

Originally posted by -uppercut- View Post
                hhahahahahaha **** Germany ****country for boxing
                I think you mean fcuk Finland

Comment

I have to say i was impressed by Chisora and his performance. He has showed a great improvement since his last fight and he definitely won this fight. Helenius's victory celebration wasn't fully genuine, there was that bitterness.

Comment

This is clearly the biggest robbery this year if not one of the worst of all time. I had the fight 10-2 for Chisora and was impressed with how he fought. I've always believed that Helenius would lose against the first fighter that was young and not past it and I was right. Helenius is just the product of a Saulerland decision and I think we can now agree that Saulerland is the single most corrupt promotional company around.

Comment

It's Sturm v. Macklin all over again, only worse. This puts the Pacquiao vs. Marquez III fight in its proper light.

I don't think ANY fighter outside of Europe should travel there to fight, no matter what. Except for the Klitschkos.

Comment

Working...
                      X