No announcement yet.

Should JMM target Mallinaggi?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should JMM target Mallinaggi?

He could 1st make himself the full champ of the WBO at 140 then be the 1st Mexican to win titles in 5 divisions.what you think?

Gesta has more of a chance at beating JMM than Pauly.

Comment

inb4 someone claims Arce is a 5 division champion because of the interim belt,
      and the same counter argument could be made because of Marquez's interim title @ 140 despite Bradley getting stripped which would make Marquez a legit titleist

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        inb4 someone claims Arce is a 5 division champion because of the interim belt,
        and the same counter argument could be made because of Marquez's interim title @ 140 despite Bradley getting stripped which would make Marquez a legit titleist
        well i did say 1st Jmm make's sure he is recognized as the FULL WBO champion before fighting Paulie

Comment

better than his usual likar ramos, fedchenko caliber opponents i guess..

Comment

Ehhh, don't see him being full 140 champ unless WBO Strips Bradley. I mean, they can still fight, but that's doubtful as he's on a short term contract and Marquez is going to want Pac or nothing

Comment

Paulie would take it... but he's not going anywhere near Texas

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                Paulie would take it... but he's not going anywhere near Texas
                you think Paulie would outbox JMM???cause thats the only way he could win and i can't see it

Comment

While JMM would be an absolute favorite, Malignaggi would be a very live underdog. JMM likes to counter and Malignaggi has a quick, albeit not too strong, jab that could mean some success if he initiates the attack. Besides that, Malignaggi is deceptively strong in the clinch and he could make the fight a bit rough. I think this could be interesting all things considered.

Comment

Malignaggi is not a come-forward fighter, so JMM will avoid him like a plague. It would be interesting to see this fight, though. I think Malignaggi will make JMM look like a clown.

Comment

Working...
                    X