No announcement yet.

We gotta put an end to all this racist CRAP on here man

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We gotta put an end to all this racist CRAP on here man

Look at NSB. Its going crazy man. If floyd says something racist its amazing how his die hard fans stand behind him and laugh at this or just say OH ITS GOOD FOR PROMOTING. End of the day racism is a horrible thing and should stop immediately.

I cant stand watching this racism. What floyd did was RACIST plain and simple. Listen to floyd and how aggresive he sounds.

I think he said all what he said and he meant it, and had the notion that he will make an "apology". He meant what he said.

I lost all respect for floyd and all the other racist posters on here. Im stepping my foot down man. Im sick of seeing racist bull crap around here.
    Last edited by Gorilla Dogs; 09-05-2010, 04:04 AM.

If you dont like G-Dog TURN OFF YOUR STATION

Comment

I disagree........

Comment

The same *****s that cried about *******s being racist against black people fully support Floyd's racist remarks. SMH

Comment

Originally posted by Schillinger View Post
          The same *****s that cried about *******s being racist against black people fully support Floyd's racist remarks. SMH
          since when did i support what mayweather did? i just got through saying in OP that i thought it was f'n stupid.

i dont support what mayweather did at all. thats why im not a fan of his

Comment

Why?? I find it hilarious... These guys wouldn't dare say anything like this **** to peoples faces anyway

Comment

Originally posted by WAR FERGIE View Post
              Why?? I find it hilarious... These guys wouldn't dare say anything like this **** to peoples faces anyway
              you find it funny seeing racist comments?

your one sick dhude man.......

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
                since when did i support what mayweather did? i just got through saying in OP that i thought it was f'n stupid.

i dont support what mayweather did at all. thats why im not a fan of his
                lol G Dog i am not reffering to you.

I am talking about the *****s in NSB. yesir, blobby etc..

Comment

Originally posted by Schillinger View Post
                  lol G Dog i am not reffering to you.

I am talking about the *****s in NSB. yesir, blobby etc..
                  lol tis all good my friend. but yea i find it crazy. i cant beleive anyone would agree with floyd and back him up. total bs

Comment

im on patrol reporting anything racist around here

Comment

Working...
                    X