Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[VIDEO] Floyd Mayweather - "The divorce from Jin has put alot of pressure on Shane"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who gives a **** if he brings up shane's personal issues--it's his right--he can say whatever he wants--who cares--all that matters is how he brings the fight to shane--focus on that---

Comment

Originally posted by pbftxrs316 View Post
      who gives a **** if he brings up shane's personal issues--it's his right--he can say whatever he wants--who cares--all that matters is how he brings the fight to shane--focus on that---

so he shouldnt cry like a ***** when other people bring up HIS personal issues

Comment

LOL @ 'its his right to bring up Shane's personal ****'

you *****s have got to be most ******ed group of fans in the history of sports

Comment

trying to play mind games on shane and beat him even before he steps into the ring...

too bad they won't work on shane but also too bad shane is shot as hell and old. if not then well we know what would happen.

Comment

Only Floyd can be like this guys, cmon, just don't do it unto FLoyd ayt? [SARCASM]

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=376222

Comment

Originally posted by Imhotep View Post
              All he said was: "The divorce from Jin has put alot of pressure on Shane" No harm in that.

Its true also that Shane has been a different person ever since he divorced Jin.

"All he said"? You're making Floyd out to be some kind of ****ing angel? Wow. He has no right to bring someone's personal life into it. He has no class whatsoever for doing so. If he did this to me I would personally cut his ****ing throat, the cheap, uneducated bastard.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

that's kind of disrespectful.

Comment

Is it true he gave tickets to Jin too?

Comment

Originally posted by The Bay Bomber View Post
                    that's kind of disrespectful.
                    what else can you expect from a drug abuser/addict and criminal like floyd mayweather?

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                      so he shouldnt cry like a ***** when other people bring up HIS personal issues
                      fine---fair enough--but then again, that's his right too---that's his problem--he contradicts himself a lot--so what? i don't care about any of that---just like watching him fight---let's just focus on training, 24/7, trash talking about each other's fighting style, and a great fight--that's all that matters---don't you agree?

i mean, it's not hard to poke holes in floyd's logic at times--u and i know that---lol--

bottom line mak, i respect you as a poster, you give good insight on ****, even though floyd's whooping manny's ass-lol--but i don't worry about how low floyd goes with his trash talk--i mean he did it with coralles, oscar, gatti, and shane with the steroids--so it's not shocking to me you know? i don't know--what do u think homey? i just don't look too much into you know?

by the way, where are you watching the fight?

Comment

Working...
                      X