how bad is whole milk for you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how bad is whole milk for you?

how bad is whole milk for you?
    I find myself drinking more milk now that i have 2 cereals a day is it bad for me?

If you're not drinking too much then it's OK. Why not drink semi-skimmed milk instead?

Comment

Originally posted by RiZOOM View Post
      If you're not drinking too much then it's OK. Why not drink semi-skimmed milk instead?
      Duno i might have to start doing that.
      what are the differences? just less fat?

Comment

Originally posted by sterling View Post
        Duno i might have to start doing that.
        what are the differences? just less fat?
        1.7% rather than 3.9%

Tastes pretty much the same.

Comment

I love milk, but my Mum won't let me have whole milk, because I drink 2-4 pints a day.

Comment

I love milk, but my Mum won't let me have whole milk, because I drink 2-4 pints a day.
            wow i dnt drink that much i think i might drink about 1 pint a day.

Comment

I'm the Calcium Kid.

Comment

I'm the Calcium Kid.

lol nice go get him calcium kid!

Comment

Its hard for me, Cause i live with my mum and we ain't rich to say the least, I have to eat whats bought .. She likes whole milk in her brews then im drinking whole milk

Comment

Whole milk is fine, don't become one of those people who are controlled by everything and don't even live a life. Let's be honest here, all of us here, speaking specifically to those who actually box and not pretenders, see our idea of fun as going through intensive training to then get in the ring and hit one and another. Also, boxing is probably one of the hardest sports out there and one of the most intensive. Either way, we have far more to worry about, whether it's our mindset or training, than whether our milk has a little extra fat.

Whole milk is fine. Milk is good for you, if you want to take away all of it's bad properties then eventually you'll find yourself having water with your cereal. Fat isn't a bad thing either, you need to consume fat, even more so when you do boxing training because you need the energy. Fat only becomes a bad thing when you don't use it and it stores.

Comment

Working...
                    X