Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is David Haye a *****?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's not a puzzy he just overestimated his ability to force Vitali into a fight on Haye's terms.

Comment

Originally posted by WladimirK View Post
      ... and fooled his 'fans' all along... yep, he's laughing all the way to the bank. If he would only stfu finally. Good riddance.
      I've been a fan of his all along and he never "fooled" me, I knew he was too small for the super heavies and I knew how he'd fight wlad.

Anyonewho thought hhe'd go toe to toe (lol) is an idiot.

Stfu *****ing man, you want him to go away, how bout stop making threads on him

Ffs

Comment

he should get into pr0n business

Comment

Ever since he went up to HW, he's tried to fight the easiest fights possible. The Harrison fight was a total joke, but I guess it sold well in England. I don't see him fighting one of the big british heavyweights any time soon. Haye has been a huge disappointment.

Comment

I think he's already fought his last fight. Vitali will take his mandatory as his final fight, leaving Haye out in the dark. Haye will realise that if he wants a rematch with Wladimir he will have to work his way into contention, possibly by facing his domestic rivals. He won't fancy that prospect. Therefore, he'll pursue his acting career. Some producer might take pity on him and give a role on The Bill or something.

Comment

Only in it for the money? You can say the Klitschko are too, choosing fighters like Mormeck and Charr as voluntary defences were to make money with little risk. The Klitschko's say Haye only cares about money while they are the ones pulling out of negotiations because of it, ****ing hypocrites.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                Only in it for the money? You can say the Klitschko are too, choosing fighters like Mormeck and Charr as voluntary defences were to make money with little risk. The Klitschko's say Haye only cares about money while they are the ones pulling out of negotiations because of it, ****ing hypocrites.
                One of davey's last few fanboys posting

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey
                  He's achieved what he wanted in boxing, make millions, win titles and get out healthy

He's done that and he couldn't give a **** what the Internet fans think of him, in his own words "they won't pay my kids university fees"

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by WladimirK View Post
                    One of davey's last few fanboys posting
                    He's kind of got a point though.

History is written by the victor, Wlad won so he writes history.

Their money demands are probably equal, i thought they fought equally conservative, The smaller Haye using his foot-speed and head-movement, looking for counters, Wladamir using his superior size and reach to box from a safe range, conservative jabbing tactics, content to win a safe points decision.

Haye ****ed himself up with too much trash talk, and the toe thing but take that away and they are pretty much equally at fault

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                      He's kind of got a point though.

History is written by the victor, Wlad won so he writes history.

Their money demands are probably equal, i thought they fought equally conservative, The smaller Haye using his foot-speed and head-movement, looking for counters, Wladamir using his superior size and reach to box from a safe range, conservative jabbing tactics, content to win a safe points decision.

Haye ****ed himself up with too much trash talk, and the toe thing but take that away and they are pretty much equally at fault
                      I haven't seen nothing wrong in Wlad's performance in that fight. Strategiclly he boxed very well. Lennox hasn't gone for a KO in Tua's fight either... They just boxed smart, nothing wrong with that.

Comment

Working...
                      X