Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia Floors Salido Four Times In Injury Shortened Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really can't see how people are saying Mickey quit. Must be all victor Ortiz fans but dude was dominating that fight wasn't even close. Not close at all. And we all know that head but was intentional.

Comment

Meanwhile juanma Lopez is in Puerto Rico somewhere crying in a corner.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
        I've been saying for years that Mikey Garcia is the best featherweight.

I'm confident he'd KO Gamboa.
        Mikey schooled him but lets face it that was a ***** move to pull out on the fight with a broken nose,he was fit enough to continue...

The way it ended ruined his performance for me

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
          I've been saying for years that Mikey Garcia is the best featherweight.

I'm confident he'd KO Gamboa.
          Impressive victory reminds me the way mayweather made corrales his *****.

People saying salido was going to stop garcia what the **** did he do??? Did he wobble garcia r was landing looping right hands all night??? I think the people that say that must be butthurt ricans.

Mikey garcia shoul ring up pn the p4p list

Comment

Damn, Garcia is the man, my guy at feather now and Garcia vs Gamboa is what I wanna see.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing1706 View Post
              Mikey schooled him but lets face it that was a ***** move to pull out on the fight with a broken nose,he was fit enough to continue...

The way it ended ruined his performance for me
              Really ruined his performance??? So you get a broken node from what i think it was an intentional butt and then suffenly dropping salido 4 times, winnig every single round clearly and outlanding your opponent all of a sudden erases because it was a ***** move???

Salido looked lost since roubd 1. He should be thankfull it ended the way it ended because otherwise he would of got koed or tko. He took a beating and with this performance he can go onto another big fight.

Why should mikey fight with a disadvantage?? It wasnt like a cut it was a broken nose. He already beat the **** out of salido and him being dirty he should get rewarded and have the doctors allow for mikey to fight? What next break mikeys hands by slamming him on the floor and let the fight continue?? Some people are just plain stupid.

Like mikey said if i had to fight i would of but thats what the doctor decided. He wasnt telling the doctor stop it i teally cant breathe ala alexander style

Comment

Wait, what? I didn't get to see but from reading I thought Garcia dominated him.

Comment

Originally posted by MakeItRain View Post
                  Wait, what? I didn't get to see but from reading I thought Garcia dominated him.
                  He clearly did mayweather vs corrales style

Comment

Originally posted by periks19 View Post
                    Really ruined his performance??? So you get a broken node from what i think it was an intentional butt and then suffenly dropping salido 4 times, winnig every single round clearly and outlanding your opponent all of a sudden erases because it was a ***** move???

Salido looked lost since roubd 1. He should be thankfull it ended the way it ended because otherwise he would of got koed or tko. He took a beating and with this performance he can go onto another big fight.

Why should mikey fight with a disadvantage?? It wasnt like a cut it was a broken nose. He already beat the **** out of salido and him being dirty he should get rewarded and have the doctors allow for mikey to fight? What next break mikeys hands by slamming him on the floor and let the fight continue?? Some people are just plain stupid.

Like mikey said if i had to fight i would of but thats what the doctor decided. He wasnt telling the doctor stop it i teally cant breathe ala alexander style
                    Oh my god your nose broken,the first thing that popped into Robert Garcias head was getting it stopped and sent to the score cards.Salido was still pushing the fight and would have been trying right up until the last bell.Broken noses happen all the time in boxing,its not like a cut that impares your vision or puts you at a serious disadvantage.The doctors usually stop fights on cuts,Ive never seen that before in fact Im still shocked by it.Mikey could have continued,the butt was an accident so the whole ending was bull**** for me.Like I said good performance but the ending ruined it,Mikey would probably tell you the same thing himself.I blame Robert Garcia for taking the shine off Mikeys win.

Comment

Originally posted by periks19 View Post
                      He clearly did mayweather vs corrales style
                      At work so I couldn't watch it. Once I do I'll voice my opinion on threads.
                      I thought there'd an upset but to be honest, I just recently started following Garcia. Salido is a warrior Ill always be a fan, I like him because of all the upset he pulled.

Comment

Working...
                      X