No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lucas Matthysse: Lamont Peterson Will Feel My Power

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lucas Matthysse: Lamont Peterson Will Feel My Power

Having come across as gentleman of the sport over the years, it’s not surprising to expect a lack of pre-fight drama or theatrics to be coming from IBF junior welterweight champion Lamont Peterson and Lucas Matthysse, the division’s WBC interim champion, ahead of their pivotal match later tonight.

Peterson faces Matthysse inside of the Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City in a Showtime-televised attraction that will change the landscape of the junior welterweight class, this despite the fight taking place at a catch weight of 141 pounds.

While speaking to various members of the media ahead of his 34th professional bout, Peterson (31-1-1, 16 KO’s) seemed to dismiss the notion that he had to be weary of Matthysse’s brute punching power. [Click Here To Read More]

May the mysterious yet powerful toxins of exotic iguana meat flow through his veins. Godspeed Lucas.

Comment

Lucas gonna put in work.

Comment

I doubt it. I've seen his fights but I didn't see anything extraordinary. I'm not rooting for Peterson, but the way they describe Matthysse... but let's see if this fight would convince me.

Comment

go go iguana power! beat the PEDs outta that guy!!!

Comment

Matthysse is the real deal...

Comment

Originally posted by retnuocllup View Post
              go go iguana power! beat the PEDs outta that guy!!!
              i hope iguana meat doesnt contain some mysterious that cause a whacky test result of an unkown substance. lol

Comment

A guy that only relies on his power will not win msost of his big fights lucas needs to learn more then knocking ppl out against top comp I have not seen that

Comment

I haven't been this excited for a fight in a long time.

Comment

he should come out to this.

Comment

Working...
                    X