Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you bought your Emergency Survival Kit yet?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are part of the misinformed group and might not survive when it matters friend. Prepare yourself, the time is near.

Comment

I'd think I'd do all right for a while. Food wise, always have a pantry full of canned goods, and I have a TON of MRE's that I have gotten from customers over time on military jobs. I do own fire arms, and two formidable four legged critters. A lot of battery operated tools and gizmos that light up, can start fire.

Comment

Originally posted by Ta Khent View Post
        How are you going to stop a mob of gun toting bandits from getting you?
        By having my own mob of gun toting bandits, obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
          I'd think I'd do all right for a while. Food wise, always have a pantry full of canned goods, and I have a TON of MRE's that I have gotten from customers over time on military jobs. I do own fire arms, and two formidable four legged critters. A lot of battery operated tools and gizmos that light up, can start fire.
          Great choice. Crocodiles are a very good form of defense especially to protect a perimeter.

Comment

[QUOTE=YDKSAB;12725875]Great choice. Crocodiles are a very good form of defense especially to protect a perimeter.[/QUOTE]

Comment

Yea, I bought it this morning:

Comment

I mean I guess you could make a weapon out of those bottles. But it won't do you much.

Comment

I don't have a survival kit but my friend had a website on emergency kits, stratserve.com. He had these on his website that I wanted but didn't have the chance:

Voltaic Converter Solar Backpack

Heater Meals, similar to military MREs with a shelf life of 5 years

and Of course Water, with a shelf life of 5 years, and water purification tablets.

Comment

Originally posted by RajahBell View Post
                    I don't have a survival kit but my friend had a website on emergency kits, stratserve.com. He had these on his website that I wanted but didn't have the chance:

Voltaic Converter Solar Backpack

Heater Meals, similar to military MREs with a shelf life of 5 years

and Of course Water, with a shelf life of 5 years, and water purification tablets.
                    Good stuff friend. You are prepared.

What kind of weaponry do you plan to pack when it happens?

Comment

Guns checked Water checked can food checked ammo checked...
                      bring it on!

Comment

Working...
                      X