Talk about luck of the draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by garrett2408
    **********.net is the site he signed up to
    Oh great, one of those "too obvious" ones...feeling slightly stupid right now!!

I like it better here too Garrett; I've never even tried to post at Max before

Comment

I got a Maxboxing membership and it's worth it to me. They have good articles on there most of the time plus the majority of the videos are nice to watch. I'd rather post on this messageboard though. You can't have a decent debate or conversation on Max or **********'s boards without being called every name in the book. Never got my shirt either.

Comment

Originally posted by mic573
        I got a Maxboxing membership and it's worth it to me. They have good articles on there most of the time plus the majority of the videos are nice to watch. I'd rather post on this messageboard though. You can't have a decent debate or conversation on Max or **********'s boards without being called every name in the book. Never got my shirt either.

Maxboxing has a longevity of screwing their customers, I despise boxing talks messageboard it is hideous.

The only boxing related board I ever visited besides this one was boxing insiders board, it was damn good until it turned into ********s or **********s and went downhill with nothing to give or take from it, I migrated from boxing insiders to boxing scene and I am here to stay!

Comment

I just bumped the oldest possible thread in NSB.

/bored.

Comment

Working...
          X