Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tell me how Alexander beats Brook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Kell Brook a harder hitter than Matthysse? Can he box better than Bradley?
    I don't think he brings anything to the table that Devon hasn't seen before.

I'm expecting a win on points for Alexander unless Brook manages to combine boxing AND power in the fight of his life.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicolino View Post
      I think illmaticfighter was talking about Alexander struggling against Bradley and Matthysse. I think Brook is a great fighter but is too green to beat Devon. I hope the referee wont let Devon's clinching. Good thing is they are not fighting in St. Louis.
      thanks for explaining it to him his bias was blinding him from the facts.

Comment

I would go with Alexander because he plain and simple has answered more questions...Alexander showed he can hit the deck and get back up..He also showed he has pretty good stamina and ko power..Urango was in with solid punches and never had his lights turned out..If I'm placing a bet,it would be on Alexander...

Comment

Originally posted by illmaticfighter View Post
          with experience duh lol,here is a fact brooks struggled in a fight with a journey man. alexander struggled with two of the best 140 pounders complete difference.
          You do know Alexander quit vs the feather fisted Bradley right? He didn't just struggle or lose. Let's also not forget about the Bailey fight either...

Brook showed heart vs Jones, something Alexander obviously lacks. Brook with a broken nose still hung in there in a hard fought war.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
            You do know Alexander quit vs the feather fisted Bradley right? He didn't just struggle or lose. Let's also not forget about the Bailey fight either...

Brook showed heart vs Jones, something Alexander obviously lacks. Brook with a broken nose still hung in there in a hard fought war.
            What about the Bailey fight??Alexander dominated a guy most would not even fight(in an ugly fight granted)and Brook would not stand a chance against Bradley either..So none of this is really relevant..Alexander worst fight in 4yrs was who??Still a far better fighter then Brook has even been in the ring with...

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
              What about the Bailey fight??Alexander dominated a guy most would not even fight(in an ugly fight granted)and Brook would not stand a chance against Bradley either..So none of this is really relevant..Alexander worst fight in 4yrs was who??Still a far better fighter then Brook has even been in the ring with...
              Ah yes, we have another Ms Cleo in BScene.

Comment

Ah yes, we have another Ms Cleo in BScene.
                Don't need to be a Psychic to see the level of skills each fighter has..But your right,they have not fought so there is no reason to say it's a lock Bradley wins..But quick question would you bet on Brook if the fight came off??Just curious if I got myself a sucker if the fight ever is made...

Comment

Remember how crude and wide Alexander looked against Bradley? Brook will look that crude and wide against Alexander.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                    Don't need to be a Psychic to see the level of skills each fighter has..But your right,they have not fought so there is no reason to say it's a lock Bradley wins..But quick question would you bet on Brook if the fight came off??Just curious if I got myself a sucker if the fight ever is made...
                    I would really have to think about it. After seeing Uncle Bob giving Bradley a gift, it's kinda hard to.

Comment

I would really have to think about it. After seeing Uncle Bob giving Bradley a gift, it's kinda hard to.
                      True Uncle Bob paid off the three top judges in the sport..That's a true story..LMAO..Now who's miss Cleo..

Comment

Working...
                      X