I hope broner goes to 140 soon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He takes an L at 140 if the big boys are still around

Comment

He's been calling out fighters like Marquez, Rios, etc. But he won't go up anytime soon, mark my word. He's a Haymon fighter. He will continue to stay undefeated fighting guys with three fans. This is boxing, not MMA. Better expect the predictable and forget about picturing him fighting Mathysse, Rios, Khan, Garcia...

Comment

Originally posted by V.WEBB
        Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

Unless his body doesn't allow him to, he will stay at 135 as long as possible. He will do a Mayweather, he's gonna stay away as long as **** is hot. Once 140 dies out he will move up.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

You really believe this? if so, why?
        I do and cause he's already taking pages out of Mayweathers book plus managed by Haymon.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
          I do and cause he's already taking pages out of Mayweathers book plus managed by Haymon.

Hopefully he can take a few pages out of Mayweather book and fight some top fighters.

DeMarco was a good start.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
            Gamboa has at least 5 fights at 130 if I'm not mistaken so where are you people getting this 130 debut idea from?

A lot of fighters start a certain weight higher than the one they're in, then move down.

Would you say the quality of opponents he fought early in his career at 130, would tell you how he would do against the top 130 fighters from now? Forget Boxrec for a second and think about the quality of opponents every fighter fights in their first 5 fights.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              Hopefully he can take a few pages out of Mayweather book and fight some top fighters.

DeMarco was a good start.
              True but name wise 135 is kinda weak. I dont think very highly of Vazquez then there's Burns and Abril.
              Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              A lot of fighters start a certain weight higher than the one they're in, then move down.

Would you say the quality of opponents he fought early in his career at 130, would tell you how he would do against the top 130 fighters from now? Forget Boxrec for a second and think about the quality of opponents every fighter fights in their first 5 fights.
              You were saying he has yet to debut at 130 which in fact he already did. Now you're talking about competition level... The fact is, the fast and dazzling Gamboa we started watching and caught our eyes was the 130 version. So except for age 130 is nothing new to him.

Comment

Working...
              X