No announcement yet.

92 Dream team vs 2012 USA team

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] 92 Dream team vs 2012 USA team

Sorry is this is already been done but i had an argument with my brother because he thinks the new team would beat the 92 dream team. Want your guys input. Poll will be added
    92 Dream team
    88.24%
    2012 USA team
    11.76%

As I keep saying in these threads, not only would the 92 team win, they'd win easy. They'd make the '12 team take jumpshots and eat them alive. Somewhere around a 20 point win.

Comment

Magic, Bird, Barkley and Ewing vs. the starting lineup of the 2012 team wins by 20...
      now if you add Jordan add 40 more points to the win...

Comment

Dream Team aint invincible and 2012 aint Angola.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          As I keep saying in these threads, not only would the 92 team win, they'd win easy. They'd make the '12 team take jumpshots and eat them alive. Somewhere around a 20 point win.
          Agreed. just the fact you had a 29 years old jordan vs 33 yO Kobe on this team says alot.

Comment

2008 redeem team would be a better matchup, this one..I'll take 92 team by 15..

Comment

92 Dream Team and its not even close

Comment

92 Dream Team beats this 2012 Team, no doubt in my mind.

2008 Redeem Team has a much better chance against 92 Dream Team than does the current USA team.

Comment

'92 crushes this team....no need for a debate...really!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pugilistic™ View Post
                    92 Dream Team beats this 2012 Team, no doubt in my mind.

2008 Redeem Team has a much better chance against 92 Dream Team than does the current USA team.
                    It's a shame the Redeem Team couldn't have been in these Olympics, so we could have a 20 anniversary comparison to the Dream Team that is legitimately interesting. '08 might just beat the Dream Team. This year's team has little chance in my mind unless they have some unconscious shooting night that could never happen again.

Comment

Working...
                    X