No announcement yet.

Timothy Bradley vs Amir Khan @ 147?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
    Bradley has the footwork to nuetralize khan's range. Bradley's gonna force him to punch on the inside, where he has no power, and speed doesn't matter.

What I mean by footwork is that Bradley is fast enough to control the range. Offensively and defensively.
    I'm not sure he is tbh, he didn't control the range against manny, who has slowed down a lot with his leg cramps, plus manny is short.

I see this fight being like Wlad vs Haye tbh

Comment

bradley gets a easy decision. he will get some fits in the first 3-4 rounds, after that he will simply just take over...

Comment

Bradley by UD,Bradleys foot speed and inside game will be the difference in this fight imo....

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
          Bradley has the footwork to nuetralize khan's range. Bradley's gonna force him to punch on the inside, where he has no power, and speed doesn't matter.

What I mean by footwork is that Bradley is fast enough to control the range. Offensively and defensively.
          See, when people get inside of him he needs to push off. If they're constantly in his face, there isn't much he can do. He flurries backs off

Comment

Fight will never happen Bradley doesn't want it! Khans speed gives Bradley trouble and outboxes him pretty easily.

Bradley had trouble with Pacquiaos speed and I think Khan is a little faster.

Comment

Khan by UD is what i see happening in the fight but what the judges see is a whole other story.

So to answer the question i see Khan winning the actual fight but who gets the decision **** knows about that.

Great matchup though and one i deffo hope we see after Garcia.

Im not one of those who will say Bradley ducked Khan as i think he played it clever and made the right choice $ wise, however this fight has got to be made now that Bradley ''beat*''(lol) Pacman.

*if 'beat'' means lost by wide UD then yeah, beat Pacman.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Lesnar View Post
                I'm not sure he is tbh, he didn't control the range against manny, who has slowed down a lot with his leg cramps, plus manny is short.

I see this fight being like Wlad vs Haye tbh
                I disagree, he pressured manny when he needed to and stayed away from his reach when he needed to- although not perfectly, but he gave himself the best chance he could against pac's speed.

And Khan is not as refined at pac's style as pac is and has no strength on the inside. He only has power when he shoots from the outside

Khan is nowhere near as good as Wlad and Bradley has 10 times as much heart as haye. If he fought that way with a fractured ankle, how much more of a ***** does haye seem for his swollen toe.

Mental toughness is everything in this sport.

Just how i see it. khan is talented too
                Last edited by DARKSEID; 06-20-2012, 08:50 AM.

Comment

It won't happen because of promotional companies, unfortunately. Bradley by decision, he would stay in Khan's chest even better than Peterson.

Comment

I pick Bradley to beat Khan. He has a tough chin and is the superior inside fighter. I think it will be a more convincing version of the Peterson fight once Peterson changed his game plan and began to pressure Khan.

Comment

Working...
                    X