Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One guy is running away unarmed. Another guy is chasing with a gun.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
    No doubt. . . But that doesn't mean he is the one who actually approached/confronted Trayvon. . .
    Well we will see but common sense tells me that if GZ is not driving and following TM then they wouldn't have even had a confrontation. He admits in the 911 call that he is following him by his own voice.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
      Well we will see but common sense tells me that if GZ is not driving and following TM then they wouldn't have even had a confrontation. He admits in the 911 call that he is following him by his own voice.

And common sense tells me that that alone does not necessarily make him the cause of this tragedy. . . Moreover, common sense tells me that I should wait until all the evidence is out before I try to gauge what happened. . . .

Comment

Two confrontations I find very hard to believe.
        1) That Zimmerman just jumped on Martin, bust him up and then shot him.
        2) That Martin Double backed (as zimmerman lost sight) and just hopped on him. No one runs from their pursuer and decides hes gonna circle and attack under cover of darkness(this isnt metal gear)
        Personally I feel its somewhere in the middle.

Comment

Originally posted by Shogunofharlem1 View Post
          Two confrontations I find very hard to believe.
          1) That Zimmerman just jumped on Martin, bust him up and then shot him.
          2) That Martin Double backed (as zimmerman lost sight) and just hopped on him. No one runs from their pursuer and decides hes gonna circle and attack under cover of darkness(this isnt metal gear)
          Personally I feel its somewhere in the middle.

I agree. . . The truth almost always lies somewhere in between. . .

Comment

Wow what a **** thread. It's pretty clear to me that both sides of this issue are set in their beliefs and won't let any new info or any info that goes against their opinion to be considered.

Comment

Also the media coverage of this case is a disgrace.

Comment

Must not be talking about the Trayvon Martin case, because there is no evidence that Martin was running away or that GZ was chasing him, or that his gun was unholstered at any time prior to the shooting. Looks like more stupid assumptions.

Comment

Originally posted by PlayerKiller View Post
                  You totally ignored my argument fool.

That's right people, this midget putting his computer in his avatar showing it off like it is something to actually be proud of thinks he is being smart, when the NSB, or should I say he exposed himself by simply talking about boxing. He doesn't know **** about boxing as Uncle Roger would say.

Then he comes to the lounge, making a thread because the Zimmerman case has affected him so damn badly. This fool here made this damn thread, when there are 5 already, because he thinks he is being smart or some **** with what he is questioning, but sadly, his logic is so flawed that he is simply making a fool of himself.

A man who is getting beat down where his head is getting hit hard enough to sustain a cut is defending himself.

This is how I know you punani, you're a type of midget that would get beat up and do ****, that's right fool, you a punani and an ugly flappy one at that.

I am not defending Zimmerman, I don't know what happened, but neither do you fool.
                  Can somone post a picture to prove the TS is infact short and out of shape???

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Doomzday View Post
                    Can somone post a picture to prove the TS is infact short and out of shape???

His physical shape is debatable. . Unless it really is true he has asthma, but even then he could have been in good shape (shannon briggs had asthma! and we saw how he could take an ass whipping like a trooper!)

But he is no doubt kinda short, and a little "pudgy" looking. . . Looking at the video, he appears to be built like a chode. . . Short, and round. . ROTUND would be the perfect adjective. But looks can be deceiving, as I know some people who are "soft" looking, with a good bit of excess body fat, but are still in damn good shape.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
                      His physical shape is debatable. . Unless it really is true he has asthma, but even then he could have been in good shape (shannon briggs had asthma! and we saw how he could take an ass whipping like a trooper!)

But he is no doubt kinda short, and a little "pudgy" looking. . . Looking at the video, he appears to be built like a chode. . . Short, and round. . ROTUND would be the perfect adjective. But looks can be deceiving, as I know some people who are "soft" looking, with a good bit of excess body fat, but are still in damn good shape.

Where is this Video so i can make my determination...

Comment

Working...
                      X