No announcement yet.

JMM's S&C coach, former PED-supplier

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Roach View Post

Pretty disgusting to see how so many are so sure of Manny using PEDs, especielly when their "evidence" is pictures of his completely normal head.
    Dude, the head is all the evidence we need. Just this morning, my friend just found out that his combo cover doesn't fit his head anymore.... so of course I found out he's on steroids through that.

Comment

That's fantastic news.

FIGHT FIRE WITH FIRE!

Comment

should be nothing wrong if he is a former ped supplier, not a current supplier. there are even former ped users that still fights yet not winning fights...

Comment

Originally posted by jltsmae View Post
          should be nothing wrong if he is a former ped supplier, not a current supplier. there are even former ped users that still fights yet not winning fights...
          Again, I know next to nothing about the guy and I'm not saying that JMM is using PEDs.

But I thought it was interesting since there has been quite a bit of talk about Conte helping fighters.

Comment

Victor Conte:

JM Marquez is working w/ admitted steroid dealer Angel "Memo" Heredia (Hernandez on 24/7). Heredia testfied he supplied PEDs to Marion Jones

http://twitter.com/#!/VictorConte

http://steroidreport.com/2008/04/12/...investigators/

http://www.*************/blog/tag/an...80%99-heredia/

I didn't know that.

Can you blame Marquez seriously , he knows that Pacquiao is using steroids so he is doing it too , he dont want to be disavantaged at 38 years old .

If its true , its a great proof that Pacquiao is a bad example for boxing , what Pacquiao says is use steroids and avoid random drug tests , call your opponent a coward for asking random drug tests .
            Last edited by SyrianKid; 10-31-2011, 09:31 AM.

Comment

I'm not saying JMM is using something, just found it interesting and I definitely didn't know about it, nor do I think many of you did.

Pretty disgusting to see how so many are so sure of Manny using PEDs, especielly when their "evidence" is pictures of his completely normal head.

You only made us think that Marquez also believes that Pacquiao is using steroids .

Comment

I didn't know Ariza supplied elite athletes with PEDs in the past. Can you post a link please?
                Trevor Graham is banned from coaching any Olympians...He has been brought in by team Pac on numerous occasions
                Last edited by Everywhere; 10-31-2011, 02:25 PM.

Comment

juice head vs juice head

bring it on

Comment

Originally posted by Everywhere View Post
                    Trevor Graham is banned from coaching any Olympians...He has been brought in by team Pac on numerous occasions
                    That last post should tell you that pac fans don't even know about anything lol ariza is a known cheater smh

Comment

Originally posted by trevaris View Post
                      That last post should tell you that pac fans don't even know about anything lol ariza is a known cheater smh
                      Can you imagine the weeks of threads and spam we would see if Floyd brought in a guy who is banned from the Olympics for juicing fighters as a conditioning coach

Comment

Working...
                      X