No announcement yet.

Vince Young's career is over!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vince Young's career is over!

This whole Vince Young story is shrouded with mystery. And I don't understand why. I mean, when the story first broke out about him having a "nervous breakdown", Police having to find him, and I thought he already took his MRI test and now the Titans are saying it has been rescheduled for this Tuesday.

Something tells me, that the injury is more than just a sprain(something alot more serious). Titans did report that the X-rays came out negative. But in the NFL, an MRI is done right away and the results come out the next day. Why would they prolong this MRI. If they were already able to do an X-Ray, and then suddenly hold-off on an MRI doesn't make sense at all.

An MRI and X-ray can be done on the same day and doesn't take that long to perform. I have a feeling this injury is career ending and that's why Vince had his nervous breakdown. It cannot possibly be because of the fans f**kin' booing. I mean c'mon, ain't no one that soft, the f**ker did grow up in the ghetto, that's alot harsher than being booed by hometown fans.

This has to be one of the stupider threads of the day.

Comment

Originally posted by -ROGELIO- View Post
      This has to be one of the stupider threads of the day.
      No it's not. When Tom Brady got injured the results of X-rays, MRI's were available to the media right away. This is actually normal in the NFL that whenever a player gets injured the results are turned around the same day or the next day.

I'm questioning the hold up of this MRI test. It simply doesn't make sense to me, as to why a simple MRI has to be rescheduled for another day. I mean, when you get a physical , does he not perform several things and its done and over within 30 minutes. You don't tell the doctor, oh by the way doc, the whole sticking your fingers up my scrotum can be done on another day.

The fact that Vince Young's reason for having this mental meltdown because he's not used to being booed by fans. There's something more to it, than Young and the Titans are letting us in on.

Again, I don't think Vince Young is gonna come back from this. He's done as an NFL quarterback. I mean, he was contemplating suicide because he was being booed, yeah right.

Comment

Originally posted by MASGAGOMEXI View Post
        No it's not. When Tom Brady got injured the results of X-rays, MRI's were available to the media right away. This is actually normal in the NFL that whenever a player gets injured the results are turned around the same day or the next day.

I'm questioning the hold up of this MRI test. It simply doesn't make sense to me, as to why a simple MRI has to be rescheduled for another day. I mean, when you get a physical , does he not perform several things and its done and over within 30 minutes. You don't tell the doctor, oh by the way doc, the whole sticking your fingers up my scrotum can be done on another day.

The fact that Vince Young's reason for having this mental meltdown because he's not used to being booed by fans. There's something more to it, than Young and the Titans are letting us in on.

Again, I don't think Vince Young is gonna come back from this. He's done as an NFL quarterback. I mean, he was contemplating suicide because he was being booed, yeah right.
        well the whole thing about his state of mind was all just his family. He is ok, he's not suicidal they blew it out of proportion and made it bigger than it was. **** he was chilling with a friend in the living room the whole time lol. He's even spoke and and said he is 100% focus on the titans and the NFL. As the MRI big deal maybe they had to re-schedule for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by -ROGELIO- View Post
          well the whole thing about his state of mind was all just his family. He is ok, he's not suicidal they blew it out of proportion and made it bigger than it was. **** he was chilling with a friend in the living room the whole time lol. He's even spoke and and said he is 100% focus on the titans and the NFL. As the MRI big deal maybe they had to re-schedule for some reason.
          I'm a Young fan but from the report that on espn, he does seem to be going crazy. He spoke with his therapist and mentioned the word suicide several times. He also left his house with a gun in hand. Young's manager tried to follow him going over 90 miles an hour on the highway but couldn't keep up with him. It does sound like Young may need some help.

Comment

......Well, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to never see Vince Young play another game. Regardless of his supposed injuries, the guy seems mentally damaged beyond repair. Can they even medicate a person that screwed up and insecure?

Comment

I have to admit the whole thing is pretty weird. Titans should have drafted Cutler...Im glad they didn't though.

Comment

Originally posted by PBDS View Post
                ......Well, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to never see Vince Young play another game. Regardless of his supposed injuries, the guy seems mentally damaged beyond repair. Can they even medicate a person that screwed up and insecure?

They can probably successfully medicate him, but he'd be in no shape to play in the NFL.

Comment

Working...
                X