Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Out of all the wife beaters in the world why is Chris brown so hated after all these.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Out of all the wife beaters in the world why is Chris brown so hated after all these.

Years? This crap happend like 3 or 4 years ago so why are people all of a sudden waking up on Chris brown? Also Cm punk's favorite wrestler is Stone cold steve austin didn't he beat up his wife many years ago?

Originally posted by Footbreath! View Post
    Years? This crap happend like 3 or 4 years ago so why are people all of a sudden waking up on Chris brown? Also Cm punk's favorite wrestler is Stone cold steve austin didn't he beat up his wife many years ago?
    Because C. Brown is an easy target, he's still getting money, and people are jealous of his continued success.

Comment

I suppose it's a combination of things, I guess he didn't come across as remorseful. He can be quite the diva and his victim has a strong fan base.

Comment

Comment

Prior to the beat down he gave to that wh0re, Chris brown in many interviews mentioned that he used to see his dad beat up his mom as a kid & seeing that he would never lay a hand on a women, well year or 2 down the line, he pretty much lay'd the smacketh down to the point her face looked like Kane when he took his mask off for the first time.

Comment

Mel gibson, charlie sheen, nick carter, Nicolas Cage are all wife beaters but know talks about them. I have a feeling that race is a issue with chris brown.

Comment

Lets not forget that piece of shyt Eminem that beat his wife in front of his kids... No one says shyt to him!

Comment

Originally posted by Footbreath! View Post
                Mel gibson, charlie sheen, nick carter, Nicolas Cage are all wife beaters but know talks about them. I have a feeling that race is a issue with chris brown.
                I didn't want to say it because people cry out abou the "race card" even though in this case it's blatantly obvious, but yea.

Comment

It has nothing to do with race and everything to do with Rihanna being his victim. If any of those mentioned beat up another famous person with Rihanna's following, I promise they would be just as hated.

If it was about race, and they are mad cause he's black, wouldn't it make sense that they not care because his victim was also black? Think people, not everything needs to go to colour.

Comment

That pic of rihanna face all beat up made it worst

Comment

Working...
                    X