Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you feel about Demetrius Andrade? Kids got crazy hand speed. He Cocky too.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by McFearless View Post
    Sounds like a nice gig. How'd you get that job anyway? (If ya don't me asking)
    honestly hard work and good connections got me to the dance. From there my work keeps me here

Comment

Andrade is a guy who is being poorly brought along. The only prospect who is as poor (maybe on par with Andrade) is Donte Wilder. These guys are being feed cream puffs that do nothing as far as helping these guys develop and gain valuable experience.

Look for this get to possible get dominated and stopped once he steps up because if he continues to be poorly brought along, he will not be ready once he steps up.

Also kid needs to get rid of his dad as a trainer because from everything I've seen, he has too many people around him that feed him b.s. and got him thinking he is better than he is.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweather41-0 View Post
        name a prospect with more athletic ability.
        I think I asked you a question first.

Comment

How much time do you have while I compile a list? He hasn't proven much and if anything has shown why he won't ever be a top talent.

Comment

BTW I havent read this thread but seeing the title I would also like to add that this kid is already a prima donna and hasn't done jack ****.

Guys like him and Andre Berto are what's wrong with this sport. The put in zero work and think they deserve big title shots, on top of being arrogant and cocky when they haven't done crap.

I miss the days of warriors like Morales, Barrera and others who grinding their way to the top with hardwork and dedication.

FWIW don't be shocked if Andrade hooks up with Haymon and starts stealing HBO money as well. Dude has talent, but not the work ethic or humility to match it.

Comment

lets see,

Saddam Ali, Broner, Gary Russel come to mind.

Comment

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
                BTW I havent read this thread but seeing the title I would also like to add that this kid is already a prima donna and hasn't done jack ****.

Guys like him and Andre Berto are what's wrong with this sport. The put in zero work and think they deserve big title shots, on top of being arrogant and cocky when they haven't done crap.

I miss the days of warriors like Morales, Barrera and others who grinding their way to the top with hardwork and dedication.

FWIW don't be shocked if Andrade hooks up with Haymon and starts stealing HBO money as well. Dude has talent, but not the work ethic or humility to match it.
                excellent post. so was the other one.

he's already getting gifts and he's not even fighting gatekeeper types.

Comment

I like this guy very slick great handspeed

dnt listen to all the haters hatin on him because hes black it's a trick

Comment

easy work

Erislanda Lara
                    Steven Martinez
                    Sadaam Ali
                    Gary Russell Jr.
                    Schemuel Pagan
                    (Ill just stop here)

I mean Andrade is alright, but dude isn't as nice as you trying to make him out to be.

Comment

The dude struggles against journeymen.

Comment

Working...
                      X