Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cleverly on Hopkins: He Wants Me, Let's Get It On!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cleverly on Hopkins: He Wants Me, Let's Get It On!

WBO World Light-Heavyweight Champion Nathan Cleverly believes a super-fight against new IBF king Bernard Hopkins will tie-in with Cardiff City’s promotion to the Premier League.

The 25-year-old was excited to read quotes from the American legend saying that he wants to fight him in the UK and sees him as a threat to any of the elite 175lb fighters in the division.

And Cleverly, a big Bluebirds fans and a schoolboy trialist for the club, is also eagerly anticipating Cardiff City’s return to top-flight football for the first time since 1962.

He makes the fifth defence of his title against mandatory challenger Robin Krasniqi on Saturday 20th April at Wembley Arena, live and exclusive on BoxNation (Sky Ch. 437/Virgin Ch. 546) and then has another mandatory defence against Juergen Braehmer, but wants Hopkins straight after.
    [Click Here To Read More]

EX got this!

Comment

Glad he's finally gonna have a chance to punish Braehmer firsts. But I got B-Hop by UD. The unified 48 year old champ. That would be pretty badass.

Comment

Two more fights then I'll face the 48 year old. Go away, Clev.

Comment

Originally posted by Kilrain View Post
          Two more fights then I'll face the 48 year old. Go away, Clev.
          ...a 50 yr old B.Hop would school that kid...but I feel you!!

Comment

Originally posted by Camp Beast View Post
            EX got this!
            all day every day!!...but Clev is a bigger threat than Cloud imo

Comment

The second Hopkins beats down Clev is the second that Warren loses whatever hold he has on british boxing...

Hope this is sooner rather than later.

Comment

if it gets made then imo it's a 50-50 fight because nathan has the stamina to push bernard hard for 12 rounds and we all know that won't suit him , great fight get it done!

Comment

Working...
                X