No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Warren: Burns The Kind of Fighter Americans Will Love

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Warren: Burns The Kind of Fighter Americans Will Love

RICKY BURNS will take his wife Amanda to Las Vegas this week – next time he’ll be taking his boxing gloves!

The Scot, 29, started packing his bags for the holiday as soon as he had successfully defended his WBO world lightweight title against Kevin Mitchell in Glasgow on Saturday.

His fourth round success was easily the best of his 37-fight career then he warned: “Believe me, there is more to come.”

His promoter Frank Warren fully agrees and is now considering showcasing Burns in the United States next year, although the immediate plan is for him to have another defence in the UK in December. [Click Here To Read More]

Why would ko crazy America want to see a big, slow, feather fisted Ricky Burns?

Well, I would enjoy seeing Broner knock him the F out. Then he can just go on back over there with the rest of the euro bums.

Comment

You're funny..."euro bums".

Comment

Nah he lacks an inflated ego and a **** talking mouth. No chance they'll take to him in the states!

Comment

Burns

Hope Burns fights either Broner or De Marco. Then we can really gauge how good they are.

Comment

Originally posted by Fish_Scotland View Post
            Nah he lacks an inflated ego and a **** talking mouth. No chance they'll take to him in the states!
            No chance huh

Comment

Originally posted by dwighttsharpe View Post

Well, I would enjoy seeing Broner knock him the F out. Then he can just go on back over there with the rest of the euro bums.
              your obviously a very narrow minded and idiotic individual. Euro bums? People dont have to be from America in order to be good at fighting. Maybe one day by eating enough spam you'll grow another brain cell and realise this.

Comment

I wanna see Burns against Hairbrush or DeMarco. See how he holds up.

Comment

Not really interested. I didnt see anything special in him.

Comment

Originally posted by dwighttsharpe View Post

broner is an absolute wanker,the total opposite of ricky burns-burns comes across as humble,politea genuinley nice guy,broner thinks that behaving like floyd will make him 'must see'.i dont know if he really is that big a prick or hes just a floyd copycat trying to play the bad guy.ricky burns is a tremendously improved fighter and a nice guy,lets hope he gets the chance to test himself against broner/demarco etc

Comment

Working...
                    X