Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd "Money" Synclair is a genius!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wait, so now not only is he past prime in the 3rd fight with JMM, but now he wasn't near his peak in the first 2 JMM fights?

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      Sounds like good ole' fashioned excuses to me, to prepare yourself for the Mayweather beatdown.

You don't have to go down this route, man ; Manny wants no part of Floyd anyway, and in his next fight back, he'll beat the crap out of some subpar fighter like Timothy Bradley.

Then Pac stans can all go back to swinging on his nuts, calling him the GOAT, and saying Mayweather is afraid of him.
      Why you mad at me? I agree Floyd is going to beat him if they fight. No one is arguing against that in here.

Im just saying Floyd waited and took no chances, whats so hard to understand? Manny has fought 6 times since Floyd announced he was coming back, and he waited till a week before Manny was set to fight JMM to have Ellerbe call out Manny. Sounds fishy to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
        Old meaning declining, not old like walking with a cane old.

Answers very simple.

The first too fights with JMM he wasnt primed yet, and the last fight with JMM hes past primed, and declining.
        Do you disagree?
        lmfao..damn ya'll have excuses for everything,amazing,no way in hell you can be serious with this ****

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
          Wait, so now not only is he past prime in the 3rd fight with JMM, but now he wasn't near his peak in the first 2 JMM fights?

Yes, why is that funny?

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
            lmfao..damn ya'll have excuses for everything,amazing,no way in hell you can be serious with this ****
            Alright you got me, i lied. Manny was primed in the 2nd and 3rd fight. He won, so yes he was primed.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
              Old meaning declining, not old like walking with a cane old.

Answers very simple.

The first too fights with JMM he wasnt primed yet, and the last fight with JMM hes past primed, and declining. Do you disagree?
              You my sir are a bafoon. Manny last fought JMM when he was 29, how was he not prime when he fought JMM in 2008 and then suddenly prime in 2009 and not prime again in 2011? Marquez was 35 when he last fought Manny and was 38 when he fought him this weekend. All this weekend showed is that Manny only performs well against one style, which is big, slow, flat footed fighters. Basically that Manny has been carefully matched these past few years and Saturday night just proved that. If Manny is past prime than JMM is WAAAAY past prime and yet he still managed to whoop Manny. lol Just drop the excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
                You my sir are a bafoon. Manny last fought JMM when he was 29, how was he not prime when he fought JMM in 2008 and then suddenly prime in 2009 and not prime again in 2011? Marquez was 35 when he last fought Manny and was 38 when he fought him this weekend. All this weekend showed is that Manny only performs well against one style, which is big, slow, flat footed fighters. Basically that Manny has been carefully matched these past few years and Saturday night just proved that. If Manny is past prime than JMM is WAAAAY past prime and yet he still managed to whoop Manny. lol Just drop the excuses.
                So if Manny is fighting Floyds leftover and then some, then that means Floyd also fought big, slow, flatfooted fighters?

Comment

Some people need to make an appointment with life and go see some sun. Putting all this effort on excuses and conspiracies can not be good for your health

Comment

You are over thinking this.

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
                      Some people need to make an appointment with life and go see some sun. Putting all this effort on excuses and conspiracies can not be good for your health
                      thats what im sayin...lol. i swear pinoys really do worship manny. ive never seen anything like it.

Comment

Working...
                      X