No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Rios on Margarito's Return, Nonito Donaire, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Rios on Margarito's Return, Nonito Donaire, More

During the first part of my conversation with WBA lightweight champion Brandon Rios earlier this week, I touched on the Oxnard, California fighter's upcoming bout with bitter enemy Urbano Antillon as well as his future aspirations. If successful against Antillon this coming July 9th at the Home Depot Center in Carson, California, Rios would love a shot at the man regarded as the best at 135 pounds, Juan Manuel Marquez.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I dont think marquez would fight canelo at 154,Unless canelo could go
    down to 147.I wonder if rios would wait to do a fight with marquez at 135 till
    next year.

Comment

Garcia is right about Arum. If he can get away with keeping all of his fights in house that is exactly what he will do.

Comment

Team Rios on Margarito's Return, Nonito Donaire, More

I agree, onechance87.

Comment

**** arum.......

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
            **** arum.......
            say it to his face

Comment

Did I miss where they talk about Margarito? I didn't see his name being mentioned even once in this article except the title.

Comment

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
                Did I miss where they talk about Margarito? I didn't see his name being mentioned even once in this article except the title.
                They always trick there readers.

Comment

The title of this article should have been "Team Rios on Arum, Golden Boy, Nonito Donarie & more"..& ¿Margarito?..No where to be found in this article..

Comment

Garcia needs to know that Golden Boy don't need.Top Rank either it's been a good year for Golden Boy until matthysse got robbed but it's been a great year so far.

Comment

Working...
                    X