Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If your boxing idol is caught cheating, will you continue to support him as a fan?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If your boxing idol is caught cheating, will you continue to support him as a fan?

I honestly think that if my boxing idol is caught with plaster in his wraps, I would not support him ever again. I would feel embarrassed. Definitely can't root for a cheater. It's a matter of dignity and values. I mean, this is not like using a corked bat in a baseball game; you can actually end a boxer career or even kill someone on the ring if you're using plaster. Would you continue to support Pacman or Mayweather if they are caught cheating?
    Yes
    20.00%
    No
    80.00%

As a Floyd fan, at least he's willing to take the most stringent test to find out.

Pacquiao fans would rather not hear about it if Manny is caught. They'd go nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
      As a Floyd fan, at least he's willing to take the most stringent test to find out.
      No he doesn't. OST is year round.

Comment

That would be armaggedon. I hope that never happens. I really like how both of them fight.

Comment

like if they admitted to using xylocaine?

Comment

Pacquiao fans would rather not hear about it if Manny is caught. They'd go nuts.
            you mean USADA?.....

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              like if they admitted to using xylocaine?
              xylocain is legal... :/

Comment

the question is

why does people continue to support floyd while there are evidence of him

1. hitting a woman in front of his children
                2. likes to go on vacation instead of giving his fans the fight they wanted, or maybe his fans wanted him to duck pac?
                3. did a racist video rant about whooping pacs arse instead of actually doin it in the ring
                4. went to announce a vacation right after mosley fight instead of trying to negotiate with team pacquiao to make the fight happen :///

than people who continue to support pac coz there is 0 evidence
                and been making his fans happy by staying active in the ring and make their money worth with all his fights

which one is worse???

Comment

Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
                  the question is

why does people continue to support floyd while there are evidence of him

1. hitting a woman in front of his children
                  2. likes to go on vacation instead of giving his fans the fight they wanted, or maybe his fans wanted him to duck pac?
                  3. did a racist video rant about whooping pacs arse instead of actually doin it in the ring
                  4. went to announce a vacation right after mosley fight instead of trying to negotiate with team pacquiao to make the fight happen :///

than people who continue to support pac coz there is 0 evidence
                  and been making his fans happy by staying active in the ring and make their money worth with all his fights

which one is worse???
                  Sure, bring up someone's personal life when you can't defend facts related boxing.

Comment

Sure, bring up someone's personal life when you can't defend facts related boxing.
                    dude floyd announcing his vacation right after the mosley fight wasnt a fact?

ok here i dont even support a boxer who has bad attitude outside the ring how more will i support a boxer who cheated in the ring?

i will be supporting a boxer till he is proven guilty

you actually stop supporting a boxer coz someone who is a crackhead b4 say so???

i respect manny trying to make this fight happen by going 7days cutt off date than floyd goin on vacation just to avoid any negotiation :///

i look at boxers personal life b4 supporting them
                    then support their greatness in the ring

but dang i wonder how u guys still sticks with floyd like a cam on his d!ck while he only gave you a fight with a lightweight marquez and a senior citizen mosley then went on vacation! i would surely be disappointed if i was a fan lol and call that person a duck.
                    i would even do that to pac if pac did same
                    floyd just went to rob money from his fans then went on vacation LOL

Comment

Working...
                    X