No announcement yet.

our new gym (pics)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• our new gym (pics)

2 rad dudes who trained at our old gym (a small racquetball court with a little floor ring, and really beat-to-**** equipment) decided to open a brand new gym with our trainer. this place just opened on saturday, and the locker-rooms and bathrooms aren't even finished yet.

all the equipment is brand new ringside stuff: like 10 speed bags going down that wall, 2 water-filled heavy bags, 1 leather heavy bag, 1 body ball/uppercut bag, 2 double end bags, 2 treadmills, medicine balls, jump ropes. plus TONS and TONS of ringside gear not pictured (imf tech bag & sparring gloves, focus mitts, groin protectors, headgear... the works).

our ring is the one that they used to replicate the fight of the century in "american gangster."

man thats a nice looking gym

Comment

yeah, it's really nice. i felt like a douche bag taking pictures of the place after my workout because it was just me, my trainer, and the owners there.

but it's so nice i had to snap these off real quick. they make it look kinda small. the pics don't do it justice.

Comment

i get what your saying, its one of those places where it looks bigger and better in person. where is this at and what are they goona call it?

Comment

Looks good, man. Now you just gotta break in all that new equipment.

Comment

albany, ny. it's called "capital city boxing" if my memory is correct.

Comment

yeah cool! when you enter the door you don't expect to find a boxing gym, it has an underground gym feeling if you know what i mean! Bad ass = Great!
              i want to take pics later of my place as well

Comment

Yo man that looks hot.. I'd love to have one in my house.. that'd be so tight..... looks good.. plus those are my colors. RED & Black

Comment

Damn that looks nice

Is that ring really THE one from american gangster??

Comment

Yeah, looks well nice. Personally speaking I prefer manky gyms though!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X