No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bey vs. Molina Early ShoBox Results From Las Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bey vs. Molina Early ShoBox Results From Las Vegas

In the evening's opening fight, Justin DeLoach improved to 4-0 by defeating Kevin Medley (1-1) in their junior middleweight bout. The final scores were 40-36 and 39-37 twice.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Badou Jack really sucks .. no power no speed no talent. I cant wait till he gets ktfo just cuz hes with mayweather promotions... mayweather fighters really suck D*** just like the promoter

Comment

Originally posted by boxing956 View Post
      Badou Jack really sucks .. no power no speed no talent. I cant wait till he gets ktfo just cuz hes with mayweather promotions... mayweather fighters really suck D*** just like the promoter

oh snap

Comment

damn man i looked away and boom bey was trippin he should of finished that fool, shows u theres levels to this ****!!!

Comment

As soon as I saw Bey drop his hands and begin to showboat I knew that the end could be near lol dude is no where near fast enough to let his guard down by showboating. He should have just finished the fight like a pro Floyd snr didn't do him any good either by telling him he could go get him out of there, he should of instructed Bey to box and take minimal risks that last round and he would have won easy, Bey has never had a great chin..

Comment

Wow what an ending!!! Bey had it in the bag but its really never over till its over!!!!

Comment

Bey should have taken a knee he probably would have still pulled it out..

IMO This is why it's so hard for Mayweather Promo to get off the ground and become a success because they have such a few amount of fighters that when 1 loses a fight it's a big blow for the company. They need to either sign more raw talent or sign a lot more fighters since they only have 9 that's not enough for in house revenue..
              Last edited by Realizniguhnit; 07-19-2013, 11:04 PM.

Comment

Jack sucks and that Bey fight is why you shouldn't have open scoring!

Comment

How the hell does Bey make lightweight.

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
                    Bey should have taken a knee he probably would have still pulled it out..
                    He didn't know what happened after the fight so I doubt it.

Comment

Working...
                    X