No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Broner Donates Ring To Mount Auburn Rec Center

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Broner Donates Ring To Mount Auburn Rec Center

CINCINNATI - For many years, on his way to becoming a world champion boxer, Adrien Broner trained and sparred inside an aged ring tucked into the small boxing gym of the Mount Auburn Recreation Center. Now, after securing two world titles and becoming one of the foremost figures in the sport, the native Cincinnatian has decided to give back to the gym where he built his professional career by donating a brand new ring.

[Click Here To Read More]

hope they sterilized it. Broner touch it and probably spread warts and herpes everywhere.

Comment

better he spent the money on a new boxing ring than flushing it down the toilet

Comment

Originally posted by BudHeavy View Post
        hope they sterilized it. Broner touch it and probably spread warts and herpes everywhere.
        The man cant even do a good deed without you hating.

Comment

Damn Broner I was rooting for Paulie, now your making me like you.... UH.. I'm so confused right now.

Comment

Publicity stunt.....

Comment

Good Job Broner money well spent

Comment

Broner did something good here... He's still a dough tho. Hope Paulie wins...

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                  The man cant even do a good deed without you hating.
                  Word, what ever happen to respecting the game. At least Broner is out there helping out.
                  It's ok though Broner will make more money than his entire family in 36 minutes when he spanks Paulette... Haters r gonna hate in the basement of there moms house eating Doritos and jerking off to Asian ****, while Broner flourishes to the top.
                  War BRONER !!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LouieV View Post
                    Word, what ever happen to respecting the game. At least Broner is out there helping out.
                    It's ok though Broner will make more money than his entire family in 36 minutes when he spanks Paulette... Haters r gonna hate in the basement of there moms house eating Doritos and jerking off to Asian ****, while Broner flourishes to the top.
                    War BRONER !!!!!!!!
                    i think you're over reacting there buddy. its like whenever oscar does anything people call him a cross dresser. BRONER STUCK HIS TONGUE IN SOME NASTY STRIPPER *****!!! no matter what he does its fair game. would you share a drink with him? yes broner is gonna fourish straight to the top..... as long as he keeps avoiding the 140 lb division.

Comment

Working...
                    X