No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nishioka Not Sure if He Plans To Continue His Career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Nishioka Not Sure if He Plans To Continue His Career

BoxingScene.com caught up with former super bantamweight champion Toshiaki Nishioka (39-5-3, 24KOs) after his 9th round TKO loss to Nonito Donaire at the Home Depot Center in Carson, Calif.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    BoxingScene.com caught up with former super bantamweight champion Toshiaki Nishioka (39-5-3, 24KOs) after his 9th round TKO loss to Nonito Donaire at the Home Depot Center in Carson, Calif.

[Click Here To Read More]
    That fight was terrible, how long is Nonito's contract with TR?

Comment

He needs to retire. He didn't walk into the ring with the intention of winning the fight last night.

Comment

Eh... He didn't really want to continue it before this fight so it's not too surprising. He said he was motivated, and even though he's a slow starter this fight was not inspirational for him obviously. I just hope this somehow got more fighters wanting to come to the USA.

Comment

he should not only retire but personally call every fan in the arena/watching on tv and apologize for his dishonorable performance.

Comment

that was one of the most awkwardest fights I've ever seen. not sure what Nishioka's intentions were in the first few rounds. you can't win a fight without throwing punches which makes me think he wasn't in it to win it.

Comment

Damn, Nonito retired the great Nishioka. Beast!

Comment

Originally posted by Devils Advocate View Post
                That fight was terrible, how long is Nonito's contract with TR?
                He just signed an extension last year with them, not sure it was specified in the news how long. I guess he still has a few years left with them =/.

Comment

nishioka should end his carrer on a better note ...get a couple of okay wins and then retire.

Comment

Sounds like this was his last fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X