Khan responds to Mayweather.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khan responds to Mayweather.

AmirKingKhan Amir Khan
    lol @floydmayweather im not a big enough draw to fight in 2012.... and Victor Ortiz is right now ????
    5 min
    Amir Khan
    @AmirKingKhan Amir Khan
    no disrespct to Victor Ortiz hes a great fighter and a very good friend but hes fought on my undercard twice, il be ready to fight Floyd..
    2min
    AmirKingKhan Amir Khan
    in 2 fights time, if he wants to fight this year i would, but @floydmayweather only talks down on fighters who are threats to him
    1 min

Khan needs to realise Victor Ortiz is Mexican therefore a fight with him is going to sell more ppvs.

Comment

AmirKingKhan Amir Khan
      in 2 fights time, if he wants to fight this year i would, but @floydmayweather only talks down on fighters who are threats to him

this is so true!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

AmirKingKhan Amir Khan
        Zab Judah fight and he said lets make this happen, i want 2 and will be the biggest draw 2 fight floyd after Manny Pacquiao, n they knw that
        45 seconds ago
        Amir Khan
        AmirKingKhan Amir Khan
        as a fighter if you want to be the best you have to fight the best, and my time will come, i bumped into Floyds manager Leanord after the
        2 minutes ago

Comment

@AmirKingKhan Amir Khan
          as a fighter if you want to be the best you have to fight the best, and my time will come, i bumped into Floyds manager Leanord after the

Comment

Pacquiao is next, until then, Amir can continue to sell his fights using Mayweder's name. Amir has already said he isn't even ready to fight Mayweder....
            Last edited by Boy Abunda; 08-08-2011, 11:42 AM.

Comment

I can't take him serius when he admits he's not ready now

Comment

AmirKingKhan: As a fighter if you want to be the best you have to fight the best, and my time will come, i bumped into Floyds manager Leanord after the Zab Judah fight and he said lets make this happen, i want 2 and will be the biggest draw 2 fight floyd after Manny Pacquiao, n they knw that
                So Amir bumped into Leonard.

Comment

AmirKingKhan Amir Khan
                  Zab Judah fight and he said lets make this happen, i want 2 and will be the biggest draw 2 fight floyd after Manny Pacquiao, n they knw that

AmirKingKhan Amir Khan
                  july 23rd we offered the fight to Bradley he said no, Marquez he said no, Morales he also said no, glad Judah took the fight on, i want to

Comment

Originally posted by mani1 View Post
                    Khan needs to realise Victor Ortiz is Mexican therefore a fight with him is going to sell more ppvs.

lol what a stupid comment

you grossly underestimated the UK ppv buyers foo

Comment

Working...
                    X