Collapse
No announcement yet.

How will Pacquiao/Marquez faceoff work?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How will Pacquiao/Marquez faceoff work?

At first glance it sounds good, both guys have been in wars with each other. Marquez wont think twice about claiming he won both fights, but the more i thought about it the less enjoyable i realized it would be.

Neither speak english well, and unlike Pac/Marg Marquez's trainer doesn't speak enlglish either.

Sure they'll get translators but i don't think it will have the intensity of Haye/Wlad or Pascal/B-Hop.

Thoughts?

IMO JMM should drink urine right in front of his face.

I mean how can you respond to that and continue to look that guy in the face.

Comment

Marquez speaks better English than Cotto, and almost better than Manny. For the past 2 years, he's improved alot on his English.

Comment

Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
        At first glance it sounds good, both guys have been in wars with each other. Marquez wont think twice about claiming he won both fights, but the more i thought about it the less enjoyable i realized it would be.

Neither speak english well, and unlike Pac/Marg Marquez's trainer doesn't speak enlglish either.

Sure they'll get translators but i don't think it will have the intensity of Haye/Wlad or Pascal/B-Hop.

Thoughts?

Pac and JMM will both speak english, but it won't be a good face off.

pac will just say the same things he's always said. jmm won't be able to articulate in a forceful way what he wants to say either.

the best stuff will come from roach and nacho. roach and nacho will go at it and it will be entertaining.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post

lol that would be awesome

Comment

They will both start by hugging it out for a full 10minutes

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post

Hahaha wtf

Comment

Originally posted by [KLTP] View Post
                Marquez speaks better English than Cotto, and almost better than Manny. For the past 2 years, he's improved alot on his English.
                No ****, really? I did not know that, although it's not very hard to speak better english then Cotto or Manny.

Pacquiao's english isn't great, but funny enough he has learned to talk **** in eng very well.

Maybe it wont be too bad.

Comment

mannys been saying the same ***** for the past 5 years.

Comment

Originally posted by MEAT View Post
                    mannys been saying the same ***** for the past 5 years.
                    Manny should sing and and JMM drink.. Or maybe they should both come with scorecards for past fights!

Comment

Working...
                    X