Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most Devastating Stoppage Losses In Lounge History?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
    Maniac just got sodomized in the dome and cried to the mods to get the thread deleted. Somehow, posting shit from someone's fucking twitter account is against the rules of this forum. :jerk:
    No I didn't?

sucking someone dick over screen shots isn't owning anyone

Comment

Rockin's e-uppercut to himself on here was the most brutal ko in recent memory, he finally got that win over a tomato can which he long desired I guess.

Comment

Haven't bothered rading the thread, but has anyone mentioned Tuggers or Manny_P?

Comment

it was mentioned, G dogs, but Kev just sodomized that trolling prick.

"if you don't like the abuse, change your phuckin' socks"!

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
            Maniac just got sodomized in the dome and cried to the mods to get the thread deleted. Somehow, posting shit from someone's fucking twitter account is against the rules of this forum. :jerk:

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
              Rockin's e-uppercut to himself on here was the most brutal ko in recent memory, he finally got that win over a tomato can which he long desired I guess.
              refresh my memory.......Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                refresh my memory.......Rockin'
                Sure why not? I mean I guess you have forgotten more than I ever knew having "laced them up" from what I heard about you but only 1 time by someone on this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                  Sure why not? I mean I guess you have forgotten more than I ever knew having "laced them up" from what I heard about you but only 1 time by someone on this forum.
                  wtf are you babbling about? .........Rockin'

Comment

shamed? you know next to nothing as to who or what I am/was. I can walk into a room of fighters and know that I've proven myself to be a fighter. Anybody that shared a ring with me will tell you that i came to fight.

so I cut my pro career at the beginning, big deal. you know nothing as to the reasons that the decision was made as it was. fighting on television and the largest arena in the state, ****... fighting out of Detroit should be enough to garner a spec of respect on it's own, I had spent my time in the amatuers and I turned pro. anybody in the know of detroit boxing during that period would know who i was whether they like me or not. even though i cut my time in the pros know this.... I fought WHOEVER they put in front of me, when the bell rang i came after you, didn't matter. sparring or real fight, i sparred how i fought and fought how i sparred. I have more than enough experiences through my time boxing to write books. 99% of you have enough experiences in the ring to fill a yellow sticky note, if that much. How many rounds have you spent in the ring fending and defending yourself against current, past and future world champions. I learned my craft.............Rockin'

the problem is, rob, that i know exactly who you are. your professional record is public record.

Comment

shamed? you know next to nothing as to who or what I am/was. I can walk into a room of fighters and know that I've proven myself to be a fighter. Anybody that shared a ring with me will tell you that i came to fight.

so I cut my pro career at the beginning, big deal. you know nothing as to the reasons that the decision was made as it was. fighting on television and the largest arena in the state, ****... fighting out of Detroit should be enough to garner a spec of respect on it's own, I had spent my time in the amatuers and I turned pro. anybody in the know of detroit boxing during that period would know who i was whether they like me or not. even though i cut my time in the pros know this.... I fought WHOEVER they put in front of me, when the bell rang i came after you, didn't matter. sparring or real fight, i sparred how i fought and fought how i sparred. I have more than enough experiences through my time boxing to write books. 99% of you have enough experiences in the ring to fill a yellow sticky note, if that much. How many rounds have you spent in the ring fending and defending yourself against current, past and future world champions. I learned my craft.............Rockin'
                      Last edited by Larry the boss; 11-14-2012, 10:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X