Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(VIDEO) ESPN analysts comparing Lebron to Jordan??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just don't get the Lebron/Jordan comparisons. We're talking about two completely different styles of basketball players.

Jordan is the best to do it, but if we have to mention anyone in the same breath as him, it's Kobe.

Comment

Originally posted by el malo View Post
      Because statistically he was but the keyword is "one" of the best ever. When lebron's career is over he'll be like marino, but not like jordan.
      well said

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
        they are different sports but it doesn't change the fact that rings are not the end all be all because if it was bill russell would be the best ever.the eagles had 1 player?1 player doesn't automatically mean you are going to win in the nba either
        All those good players the Eagles signed in the offseason and they couldn't make the playoffs. It's easier to change the game in basketball because of the amount of players and you play offense and defense.

Comment

dan marino has no rings yet is looked at by many as one of the best qb ever
          Dan Marino was an excellent QB and one of the best, but NO ONE considers Marino THE best ever.

Brady and Montana are considered the best. Not Dan Marino lol

Comment

they are different sports but it doesn't change the fact that rings are not the end all be all because if it was bill russell would be the best ever.the eagles had 1 player?1 player doesn't automatically mean you are going to win in the nba either
            Jordan's considered the GOAT not because of his rings, but it's HOW he won his rings. The superhero like shots made; the behind the head no look shots made; the spectacular dunks/layups; all the game winners; never letting his team die; locking down his opponents best players; I can go on for days on why Jordan's considered the best and why Lebron will never be greater than Jordan. It's a lot more than just the rings.

Comment

Whos the best baseball player?Babe ruth?How many champions he have?

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                Whos the best baseball player?Babe ruth?How many champions he have?
                Dude, Jordan's the GOAT and it's not because of rings. It's because of Jordan and how he won those rings.

The rings help, and imo you need them to be considered with the most elite of all time, but "how" you win them is more important than anything.

How many game winners you have.
                How acrobatic were your shots.
                Do people remember what they were doing when they saw the shots you made?

This all goes with legacy and how you're remembered. This is why no one will ever measure up to Jordan, no matter how hard the media tries.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                  Jordan's considered the GOAT not because of his rings, but it's HOW he won his rings. The superhero like shots made; the behind the head no look shots made; the spectacular dunks/layups; all the game winners; never letting his team die; locking down his opponents best players; I can go on for days on why Jordan's considered the best and why Lebron will never be greater than Jordan. It's a lot more than just the rings.
                  Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                  Dude, Jordan's the GOAT and it's not because of rings. It's because of Jordan and how he won those rings.

The rings help, and imo you need them to be considered with the most elite of all time, but "how" you win them is more important than anything.

How many game winners you have.
                  How acrobatic were your shots.
                  Do people remember what they were doing when they saw the shots you made?

This all goes with legacy and how you're remembered. This is why no one will ever measure up to Jordan, no matter how hard the media tries.
                  This was the main reason why I'll never see LeBron at Jordan's level. NEVER. The guy did it multiple times with the Cavs in the playoffs.

Salley and Stephen A. must've forgot.....

Comment

this is why i won't watch espn for like 2 weeks. There all going to be caught up in this championship. ESPN is the main reason why i dislike lebron cause i want to see him lose too see them make exuses and ****. But he won congrats to lebron u had one hell of a year no doubt.

Jordan was trancending he is on a different level then any basketball player ever!! Another reason why too is michael was respected by his peers lebron not so much.

Comment

Good analyzation but ESPN

Comment

Working...
                      X