Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lorily View Post
    Ooops. Sorry my friend.

Haaaaay T

Back at ya Chief. Still got 2 more weeks off, feelin a bit under the weather today though. I think my bed just waved at me. How YOU doin??
    That wasnt a wave, that was a beckoning come hither type thang it was doin. Two more weeks??????? With all that time off, dont do no **** I wouldnt do.

I'm straight Sis. Me and Mrs. Chief just got back from San Antonio, and found our house. Got back last night, and we took today off to chill before goin back to work tomorrow. So if you find yourself in SATX, just know you got a spot to come visit.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
      That wasnt a wave, that was a beckoning come hither type thang it was doin. Two more weeks??????? With all that time off, dont do no **** I wouldnt do.

I'm straight Sis. Me and Mrs. Chief just got back from San Antonio, and found our house. Got back last night, and we took today off to chill before goin back to work tomorrow. So if you find yourself in SATX, just know you got a spot to come visit.
      Hell, I'm so damn square anymore I'm actually TRYNA find trouble. J/K. But I'm enjoyin myself, if I don't get done what I set out to do I just say, chit I'll do it tomorrow.

Cool, glad you found your new place. That's half the battle right there. So you're goin to a new base? How long you been at your current one? I got some family in Midland and around there... maybe some day brother!!

Comment

"Did you expect anything different?"

Comment

"Did you expect anything different?"

Damn, a perfect set of cheeks!

Comment

Ooops. Sorry my friend.

Haaaaay T

Comment

Hell, I'm so damn square anymore I'm actually TRYNA find trouble. J/K. But I'm enjoyin myself, if I don't get done what I set out to do I just say, chit I'll do it tomorrow.

Cool, glad you found your new place. That's half the battle right there. So you're goin to a new base? How long you been at your current one? I got some family in Midland and around there... maybe some day brother!!
              Dont worry Sis. I'm bout L7 too. Yes indeed they got me goin to Ft. Sam Houston, hell I been up here in the DMV for the last 8 years or so, which I aint complainin, it's been hella nice being in one place for such an extended period of time, but it's time to slow it down and start this here family, and that seems like the right place to get it goin. Nice and laid back, with little to no hustle and bustle.

**** you wanna talk about a square? I wake up early on my days off, and fix a pot of coffee(black no cream or sugar), and cut on the news, after I open up the blinds and patio door to let the morning air in. Mrs. Chief says thats sooooooooooooo Country.

Comment

Damn, a perfect set of cheeks!
                **** the cheeks, look at that GAP!!!!!!

A slight Workout anybody???????????????

Comment

**** the cheeks, look at that GAP!!!!!!

A slight Workout anybody???????????????
                  :yay:

Comment

The key to him off setting Amir's speed is constant pressure. Amir eventually folds if you apply consistant effective pressure on him(Maidiana is a perfect example of how Amir handles pressure). But Danny's gonna have to cut the ring off and target Amir's body to have any success IMHO.
                    My sentiments exactly Chief. I think if Danny goes to the body, he can do lots of damage.

C'mon Chiefy.... you know this girl is pregnant now right???? She's expecting a tricycle any day now.

P.S. Mornin Bossy
                    Hi baby! I miss you

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
                      My sentiments exactly Chief. I think if Danny goes to the body, he can do lots of damage.

Hi baby! I miss you
                      Another one that just ignored my presence

I know I'm black but damn, it's light out.

Comment

Working...
                      X