No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Shoots Down Canelo, Cotto and Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather Shoots Down Canelo, Cotto and Guerrero

During a media interview with BoxingScene.com and a select group of writers, WBC welterweight champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. shot down the three rumored options for May 5th - WBA junior welterweight champion Miguel Cotto, WBC junior welterweight champion Saul "Canelo" Alvarez, and former champion Robert "The Ghost" Guerrero. Mayweather is scheduled to fight at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, on May 5th, and he made it clear that WBO welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao is the only opponent on his mind.

[Click Here To Read More]

its becoming really hard to hate floyd now. hes making me proud to be a fan as of late.

Comment

Interesting. Looks like Cotto is the #1 contender if Pac continues to duck.

Comment

Floyd didn't really shoot down Alvarez and Cotto, he just made it clear he's going after Pacquiao, and doesn't particularly want to fight those two.

He has to fight someone on May 5th, and it's increasingly unlikely it won't be Pac.

Comment

WOW I cant believe manny is ducking this dude.Manny acting like a
          str8 up coward.

Comment

Anybody seen Manny Pacquiao?

Comment

the man has his guarantee...another excuse shot down .....somebody go get Manny outta that Bin Laden cave and tell him to get his ass in camp...and tell Frauddy to stop shakin and start baking....time to make some doe!!!

Comment

damn. if pac's side don't take this fight they bout to look scared as ****. But of course those idiots on here will still find a way to say floyd is ducking. haha

Comment

As offers go out to Matthew Hatton and Morales we know why he doesn't want Cotto still. I just hope Pacquiao calls his bluff again. Been there, done that.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                    its becoming really hard to hate floyd now. hes making me proud to be a fan as of late.
                    Me too , he has coped so much rubbish from this frauds team that now he has stood up and taken the high road by pushing real hard for the fight , and its enjoyable to watch Pac and his kid fans scurry like rats trying to duck him .

Comment

Working...
                    X