Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

James Kirkland will likely fight at the beginning of 2012. Title shot likely.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

..k-9.canelo,or the cotto-margo winner are all fine with me

Comment

Originally posted by HBGBoxingFan View Post
      Early 2012 rules out the winner of Cotto-Margarito II (Doubt it would happen, regardless of the date of the fight-Arum has a lot more profitable options out there for the winner of that fight). Canelo would probably fight Chavez Jr. before Kirkland and I've never even heard off the WBO JMW title holder, I doubt HBO would approve of that fight. It almost has to be K9, if Kirkland wants a title shot.
      My thoughts exactly.

Comment

Wouldn't mind him fighting Trout either.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
          Wouldn't mind him fighting Trout either.
          trout enjoys beating up nobodies.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
            Lol, Kirkland fight Canelo? The WBC will make sure he's nowhere near him until he looks vulnerable. Why do you think he's fighting a crappy looking Cintron instead of Molina who but raped him?
            Kirkland should fight K9 since he's open to it.
            lol chu talkin 'bout willis? Kirkland has always looked vulnerable, and he continues to look vulnerable. . . he WILL ALWAYS be vulnerable. . . I don't think Canelo will be matched with him yet for financial reasons - they want to let the fight simmer and marinade until it's PPV worthy - also, a unification would help. . . . I would slightly favor Canelo - much crisper and sharper. . .

I think K-9 is the best bet since he has a title. . . He is presumed to be the "gimme belt", but anybody who fights him, including Kirkland, will be in for a HUGE surprise! K-9 cracks skulls. . .

Comment

Working...
            X