No announcement yet.

It was very obvious yesterday that..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxing2106 View Post
    he doesnt have a jab and that alone will be his failure.
    He does have a jab I get what you mean he doesn't use it to set up punches as much as some fighters, but still Pacquiao very likely could beat Mayweather. People here can argue all they want but at the end we will only know if they fight.

Comment

I honestly think Mayweather lost a step between the Mosley fight and the Ortiz fight. I'm giving Pacquiao more of a chance now than I did before because I think there are more openings in Mayweather's defense now compared to even the Mosley fight. Especially with right hooks over the shoulder, not leads but ones that come mid combo, the kind of punch that Pacquiao knocked Cotto down with and Mayweather was getting tagged at times with lead lefts, his reflexes might not be as good as they used to be, which is to be expected.

Still though, his skill level is on a very, very high level which still makes him one of the best in the world today and still a very, very hard guy to beat.

Comment

Pacquiao would have a tough, tough time man. I can see Mayweather backing him up and taking the fight to close quarters where Pacquiao would be clueless. Quite frankly - especially after seeing how Manny struggled with Mosley's movement - I would give him only a puncher's chance.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          Pacquiao would have a tough, tough time man. I can see Mayweather backing him up and taking the fight to close quarters where Pacquiao would be clueless. Quite frankly - especially after seeing how Manny struggled with Mosley's movement - I would give him only a puncher's chance.
          Agree completely but think Manny would get energy from the fact floyd shows him no respect and the crowd will cheer loud for anything he does. I can see an ODH like fight, alot of hype, floyd dominate with his skill and reach.

Comment

Originally posted by Silencers View Post
            I honestly think Mayweather lost a step between the Mosley fight and the Ortiz fight. I'm giving Pacquiao more of a chance now than I did before because I think there are more openings in Mayweather's defense now compared to even the Mosley fight. Especially with right hooks over the shoulder, not leads but ones that come mid combo, the kind of punch that Pacquiao knocked Cotto down with and Mayweather was getting tagged at times with lead lefts, his reflexes might not be as good as they used to be, which is to be expected.

Still though, his skill level is on a very, very high level which still makes him one of the best in the world today and still a very, very hard guy to beat.
            mayweather is on that clock, that "im over 30 and i used to be a featherweight" clock. thus i feel he could get old at anytime. any night.

Comment

That's how I see it, and as time passes by (You may not agree) Pacquiao's chances decrease.

Comment

cuz manny = ortiz right? LOL

Comment

I'm sorry but there is no comparison between Ortiz and Pacquiao aside from them both being southpaws.

Comment

Yea, you know where I stand with this.

Comment

i like how people like to compare what it says on paper to determine who will be victorious. on paper of course floyd beats manny, but its how u execute it that will count. can floyd do what he did with his pass opponents against pac and can pac do the same. this is whats gonna matter not what it says on paper. how many times have we seen a winning team lose to the losing team??

Comment

Working...
                      X