No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mundine, Geale National Anthem Controversy Carries On

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mundine, Geale National Anthem Controversy Carries On

SYDNEY - Daniel Geale has a plan to stop Anthony Mundine and is adamant the controversial boxer's latest antics won't stop him from executing it when he puts his IBF world middleweight title up for grabs in Sydney next week.

Mundine on Thursday refused to rule out staging a political protest during the singing of the national anthem before taking on fellow Aborigine Geale at the Sydney Entertainment Centre on Wednesday.
    [Click Here To Read More]

No one cares. Mundine is a clown. ****, I just wasted my own time commenting about him.

Comment

Mundine is such a douche.
      Last edited by ddangerous; 01-25-2013, 05:57 PM.

Comment

If the man has grievances he has a right to protest.

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyNation View Post
          If the man has grievances he has a right to protest.
          I agree, but with Mundine it is always something. And some of the things that come out of the guy's mouth are just ignorant. He's more of a publicist than an activist.

Comment

Aside from his big mouth the only thing that Mundine has is controversy. Daniel Geale by a onesided unanimous decision.:*******:

Comment

Man does this monkey brained idiot Mundine ever stop with his racist BS?? All I ever hear about Mundine is he is either insulting christianity, calling everyone racist or insulting someone elses ethnicity. I hope that ****** mf gets buried in his own **** in the ring. I cannot stand him. I don't know **** about Geale but I hope he caves in Mundines racist ******* face.

Comment

Working...
              X