Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Khan beats Molina..Should he call out Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Khan beats Molina..Should he call out Pacquiao?

Seems that the only thing that was holding them apart was the fact that they shared a trainer...Khan seemed to always resent that Roach admittedly said Khan came 2nd when it came to Pacquiao..

Now that Pacquiao looked more human than ever..and Khan redeeming himself..I think it sets up a good stage for them to go at it in the ring..

I say if Hunter can work with Khan and make him more defensive..it would be a good match..

no , he should call out bradley ...

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
      Agreed. But you know how the TR/GBP stupidity will get in the way of the fight happening.

Pac/Khan would be a glorified sparring session.

Comment

Lol. Khan should just worry about getting a win, Bradley is all about P4P status. Where khan is no where near. It would be a huge step down for Bradley...

Comment

Originally posted by LEATHERF8CE View Post
          Lol. Khan should just worry about getting a win, Bradley is all about P4P status. Where khan is no where near. It would be a huge step down for Bradley...
          I can see you are taking over Check Hooks spot as the NSB troll lol.

Comment

Isn't this fight Amir Khan’s road to revenge on Garcia?

Comment

Nah he needs to get his career back up first, moreover Bradley doesn't deserve a Khan payday to be frank, let him sit on the shelf for whichever fight he wants, he can beg rios like he is doing right now for a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by LFC View Post
                I can see you are taking over Check Hooks spot as the NSB troll lol.
                If u want to call me a troll for stating the facts, then so be it..

Comment

Why do you hate Khan so much? I think he should fight someone good but a bit of a feather fist like Bradley or Guerrero

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                    Agreed. But you know how the TR/GBP stupidity will get in the way of the fight happening.

Pac/Khan would be a glorified sparring session.
                    Pac/Khan would be exciting until the first time Pac landed solid. Then it would be depressing for however long it lasted after that.

Comment

Working...
                    X