No announcement yet.

I work with a bunch of animals.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I work with a bunch of animals.

My boss hired this new young girl and all these thirsty old men keep on smothering her. I tired telling them to leave her alone and they tell me that I'm jealous. I can see in her face that they make her uncomfortable. What should I do?

Originally posted by triggerhapppy View Post
    My boss hired this new young girl and all these thirsty old men keep on smothering her. I tired telling them to leave her alone and they tell me that I'm jealous. I can see in her face that they make her uncomfortable. What should I do?
    Where do u work? Report them perverts to HR. Can't stand an awkward, uncomfortable workplace.

Comment

Mind your fcking business, that's what.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
        I can't do that..................she's a nice girl and a great worker.

Comment

Take a bat to them

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
            I agree, don't be a snitch. If it bothers her that much she can complain herself.

Btw, trigger.. Maybe this will be an opportunity for that 49 year old virgin to get laid

Comment

Originally posted by triggerhapppy View Post
              lol jealous of what? That the new girl is getting smothered and you're not?

But really, situations like this work themselves out. She'll got to HR if she feels uncomfortable enough and you shouldn't do it for her.

Even if her face looks uncomfortable, she might be the type to just shrug things off and she might not want anymore attention or people coming to her aid.

You could make things worse by snitching for her.

Comment

Let them get themselves fired.

If the girl isn't an idiot she'll take care of it herself.

Comment

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post
                  Let them get themselves fired.

If the girl isn't an idiot she'll take care of it herself.
                  right. Or maybe she'll tell her boyfriend who will come to the work site and deal with it

Comment

Looks like someone wants to be her knight in shining armor.

Comment

Working...
                    X