No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cotto-Margarito Rematch Finalized For New York's MSG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cotto-Margarito Rematch Finalized For New York's MSG

According to Top Rank publicist Fred Sternburg, the long awaited rematch between Miguel Cotto and Antonio Margarito has been finalized for New York's Madison Square Garden. Their first meeting, at welterweight, took place in Las Vegas in 2008 and was won by Margarito by way of TKO in eleven rounds. This time the fight takes place at 154-pounds, with Cotto's WBA title at stake.

[Click Here To Read More]

December 3 at MSG for Cotto's belt. This will be fireworks, the PR fans will be in full voice so it's bound to be an electric atmosphere.

Comment

Official confirmation, Margarito to win again too much mental edge, plaster or no plaster.

Comment

Oh yes ***** cheato scared to come to ny lets see him act all tough now cotto going to destroy this ***** i will be there in person

Comment

Woooooooooooo ny babyyyyyyyy

Comment

i think 154 benefits Margarito more then Cotto, but its in the garden so Cotto has some help.

Def gonna be attending this one. Cant wait

Comment

this is like a dream come true, and we're getting wolak vs rodriguez rematch on the undercard?? wow....so when do tickets go on sale??

Comment

Awesome cant wait.. WAR MARGARITO!!!!

Comment

I really want to go to this fight.

Comment

MSG, I doubt it!

I don't think this information is accurate because Madison Square Garden is undergoing a major renovation and it is not scheduled to be completed by the fight date. See the link below:

http://www.rangerstribune.com/the-ra...on-update.html

Comment

Working...
                    X