Collapse
No announcement yet.

Both sides of my computer freezes the mouse cursor randomly, not just Mac side

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Both sides of my computer freezes the mouse cursor randomly, not just Mac side

Windows 7 and Mac both randomly freeze my cursor at times while everything else is working fine. So its either hardware related problem or something else. I think something is wrong with my mouse, so I switched it for a laser mouse(I hate these things they slide easily and way next to nothing).

I'll soon find out(2 hours possibly 5 hours if my mouse cursor freezes again randomly). I don't think it will tho, I think the wire on my other mouse may have a twist in it some wheres causing the problem. Sucks I'm using laser mouse those things weigh next to nothing and can easily fall on the ground.

CoOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Comment

try different connections with the old mouse. sometimes USB stops working, but you can still use the ps/2 if you got it on your comp (it's sturdier). otherwise your mouse is ****ed up, probably cable. you can open it up, and check if there's anything you can do.
      but you still use an old mouse with a ball??? come on led/laser is much better. smoother cursor and less dust.

Comment

Bang it off every wall in your house then run some cold water on it put it all back together when done works everytime for me...

Comment

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
          try different connections with the old mouse. sometimes USB stops working, but you can still use the ps/2 if you got it on your comp (it's sturdier). otherwise your mouse is ****ed up, probably cable. you can open it up, and check if there's anything you can do.
          but you still use an old mouse with a ball??? come on led/laser is much better. smoother cursor and less dust.
          The only reason I hate laser mice is because they are too light for my big muscles.

I'm too big for tiny laser mice that weigh next to nothing and if you hit by accident it can fall off the side of the table.

Comment

Originally posted by uoykcuf View Post
            The only reason I hate laser mice is because they are too light for my big muscles.

I'm too big for tiny laser mice that weigh next to nothing and if you hit by accident it can fall off the side of the table.
            *translation* I broke a couple while fapping.

Comment

are you nicolai valuev?? i have a big hand too and i'm fine with my logitech pilot optical. i recall there were some mice with special extra weights in the package. i think logitech's too.
              ball mice are horribly outdated man. i haven't seen one in years.

Comment

are you nicolai valuev?? i have a big hand too and i'm fine with my logitech pilot optical. i recall there were some mice with special extra weights in the package. i think logitech's too.
                ball mice are horribly outdated man. i haven't seen one in years.
                I think I said that wrong, and now I'm not that big I'm 5'10. I mean sometimes my leg hits the cord and the mouse will fall off hit the ground. I busted up the button on it because of that, but I manage to fix the button. Basically the laser mouse weighs alot less so if you hit the cord with your foot it could move the mouse easy. Thats what I meant.

Comment

I think I said that wrong, and now I'm not that big I'm 5'10. I mean sometimes my leg hits the cord and the mouse will fall off hit the ground. I busted up the button on it because of that, but I manage to fix the button. Basically the laser mouse weighs alot less so if you hit the cord with your foot it could move the mouse easy. Thats what I meant.
                  why not use cordless then?

Comment

why not use cordless then?
                    Cost more money right? Do you know of a wireless mouse that will work with Windows 7 and Hackintosh Snow Leopard? And which wireless mouse would I want? One that charges itself or one that is run by 2 or 3 batteries?

Comment

Working...
                    X