No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Berto's Focus is Back, Vows To "Destroy' Opponents

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Berto's Focus is Back, Vows To "Destroy' Opponents

2012 was a tough year for Andre Berto as he suffered the second loss of his career at the hands of Robert Guerrero and also missed out on a chance for redemption against Victor Ortiz after tests found traces on nandrolone in his system. It was later determined contamination was the cause of the positive tests but it resulted in Berto being inactive for over a year and he also lost a fight that could’ve catapulted him into a mega match with Floyd Mayweather.

Andre is now back in the gym and is slated to fight Jesus Soto Karass in July as he looks to put his career back on track. The former two time champion says he’s making changes and we will see a better Andre Berto when he steps back into the ring. [Click Here To Read More]

Talk is cheap. Let's see how you fair against Soto-Karass.

Comment

i laffed thanks for that berto

Comment

i liked berto when he was on the rise he looked so good, i was lured into the hype. he is the final stepping stone to a payday these days

Comment

Hope karass disposes of this hypejob once and for all

Comment

Not interested in watching a cheater destroy anything but himself.

Comment

Time to be and "assasin" lol

Comment

My homie Karim Mayfield would destroy Berto.

Comment

Bertos always entertaining even when he looses. Maybe if he called out Floyd years ago people wouldnt hate on him. I look at Bertos resume and I see no defining wins. Spoon fed a lot of bums. Lost every time he stepped up in class. Sounds like Margarito to me.

Comment

Berto has always had the tools to be elite, just not the smarts. He has dynamite in both hands and is fast as hell. I've never been impressed by his footwork or defense though. I wish he could go and get Teddy Atlas to teach him that peek a boo style that Tyson had. With his build, power and speed, that style would make him extremely dangerous.

Comment

Working...
                    X