Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac and Marquez can fight 5x but no May vs Marquez 2?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    JMM was even younger when he fought Manny before ever fighting Floyd! He didnt KO manny! Plus Manny was winning the 4th fight up until a perfect punch. JMM made changes and any one that knows Boxing should know that the last hing that goes in age is your power! So they made the proper adjustments and game planned and it worked...after 4 fights! Both are counter punchers and styles makes fights. JMM came a long way since he moved up for the first time 2 divisions drinking pee! Id say hed have a counter punchers punching chance!
    Juan has outboxed Manny in the 1st 3 fights and knocked his ass out in the 4th..no need for a 5th Juan is the superior fighter and proved it with vengeance

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
      4th fight was suppose to be the one to end them all..but since Manny lost they want a 5th??fuck that
      Of course Arum wants to milk that cash cow completely dry before he moves on.

Comment

Originally posted by RVABoxer View Post
        I've been thinking that I dont know why I just dont see Floyd fighting in 2014 I just get that feeling
        Yeah hes been super reflective on his career and I think he knows its coming to a close and he doesnt want this game to tell him hes done. He wants to tell the game hes done.

Comment

Originally posted by ItsTrue View Post
          Yeah hes been super reflective on his career and I think he knows its coming to a close and he doesnt want this game to tell him hes done. He wants to tell the game hes done.
          Plus the fact he plans on fighting twice this year and thats unusual looking at his recent frequency of fights something is definately up with that I doubt he plans to keep on fighting twice a year after this and why do that this late in your career

Comment

Originally posted by RVABoxer View Post
            Plus the fact he plans on fighting twice this year and thats unusual looking at his recent frequency of fights something is definately up with that I doubt he plans to keep on fighting twice a year after this and why do that this late in your career
            1 vs 2

Then A hard fought passing of the torch vs canelo or guerrero.

Deuces to the game

Comment

I didn't buy the 1st fight, why would I buy the 2nd one after the 1st fight was a clear mismatch?

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
                I didn't buy the 1st fight, why would I buy the 2nd one after the 1st fight was a clear mismatch?
                Not being disrespectful but who cares. Theres alot of people that would.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                  Juan has outboxed Manny in the 1st 3 fights and knocked his ass out in the 4th..no need for a 5th Juan is the superior fighter and proved it with vengeance
                  coming from someone whod get a broke nose and quit...:AOR:

ummmm the 4th fight was the only fight he convincingly won!

3rd fight was so close it could have lean either way and i dont think anyone who really saw the fight would argue that...unless youre a raging moron!

Larry im starting to think you dont have cable...and all you do is feed off the hype on the net! You must be a streamer...you know how the fight will freeze sometimes so you sont really get to see the entire fight....:WORD:

Out boxed....lmfao!!!!

Comment

there will be no May vs Marquez 2 because Floyd's health comes first and he dont want none of the new Heredia version of Marquez,

Marquez is not a pudgy fat and slow no power 135lb anymore, the new Marquez actually has a punchers chance and can actually kill him with one punch, literally.

Comment

Originally posted by woopwoop View Post
                      there will be no May vs Marquez 2 because Floyd's health comes first and he dont want none of the new Heredia version of Marquez,

Marquez is not a pudgy fat and slow no power 135lb anymore, the new Marquez actually has a punchers chance and can actually kill him wth one punch, literally.
                      Hed beat Marquez half to death.

Comment

Working...
                      X